All reviewsfront deskjetted tubcans of sodaroom was immaculately cleansmall doglemon wateropen until midnightexcellent place to staytour busparking lotyogurtstay there againroad tripcracker barrela great staycheck in was quickshower head
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

The gentleman working at the front desk when we checked in at 2:30 am was quick efficient and very informative. The breakfast was great however the eggs needed to be fresher they were cold and didn't look fresh. One suggestion for the biscuits would be great if you could keep them in a warmer for the sausage gravy. I must say that all of the Comfort Inns are nice this one was by far better. The room was beautiful and were very comfortable and clean. We will return
In the near future. Thanks for such a great stay

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa Brann J
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.com. We are happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us. We certainly appreciate your suggestions and strive daily to make improvements to ensure all of our guests have an enjoyable experience at Comfort Inn-Cambridge. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to our area!

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in comfort inn in Cambridge Ohio 3 nights!! It was absolutely wonderful!! Lee [---] was behind the front desk and was wonderful!! Always asked us how our evening was the night before and told us to have a great time that day. Always had a smile on his face!! Anything he could do to help us he would go above and beyond to get it done. The cleaning staff was great to especially Debra

Also Adele [---] who fixed breakfast every day and always came out to take a few minutes to chat with us.

I would recommend comfort inn to anyone.

Pamela and David Cesner

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank rensec2

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your complimentary review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Inn-Cambridge and found our staff to be friendly an courteous. Your kind words are appreciated by our entire team. Stop and see us again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2016

When we arrived we were greeted with a smile. Easy check in and I was asked if I belonged to the Choice and I do so I was thanked. The rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast was good. Easy checkout.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MaDukes412
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your compliments on our friendly staff, efficient check-in and clean and quiet rooms are greatly appreciated. We are glad you were able to enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet as well. Stop and see us again the next time you are visiting the Cambridge area!

Reviewed July 6, 2016

I arrived late so didn't have much time at the hotel. Check in was easy and I located my room at the end of the hallway. I was extremely tired so I unpacked my cooler into the fridge and proceeded to head to bed. The bed was comfortable and I had no issues sleeping.
I enjoyed the bacon at breakfast before heading on the rest of my trip. I think they had a waffle machine but since I stayed at several different hotels that weekend, I can't remember for sure.
My only complaints were that the door did not shut automatically. You had to pull it shut behind you and this was a noisy process. I was worried I was disturbing other tenants but didn't want to leave the door ajar. The ice machine on our floor was broken and I had to go to another floor to get ice.
Due to my late arrival, I did not use the internet so I can not speak to it's quality. I did notice a washer dryer unit on our floor near the broken ice machine.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank dmbakerphd

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Our room was nice and we got the first floor, right by the Pool and the Cookies. The Breakfast was good. It's being painted outside, but didn't phase our stay at all. We would come back. The location was great.

Room Tip: I like to First Floor rooms, close to everything.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol C
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.com. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our convenient location, relaxing indoor pool, and fresh-baked cookies. Stop and see us again soon!

740-435-3200