“Great rooms for great price, clean, friendly, great breakfast!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Cambridge
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Touring eastern Ohio we stopped at the Hampton but it was full and so was the Holiday Inn so we went to the Comfort Inn across the road and were very pleased! The rooms were clean, updated, quiet and roomy. Breakfast was just about anything you can imagine and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Nice pool and nice exercise room. I think this was just as nice as the other more pricey hotels and very convenient to freeway!

Room Tip: Stay here, you will be pleased and your wallet will too!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dianne M
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your compliments on our clean and comfortable hotel, friendly staff, and delicious hot breakfast buffet are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The gentleman working at the front desk when we checked in at 2:30 am was quick efficient and very informative. The breakfast was great however the eggs needed to be fresher they were cold and didn't look fresh. One suggestion for the biscuits would be great if you could keep them in a warmer for the sausage gravy. I must say that all of the Comfort Inns are nice this one was by far better. The room was beautiful and were very comfortable and clean. We will return
In the near future. Thanks for such a great stay

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa Brann J
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.com. We are happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us. We certainly appreciate your suggestions and strive daily to make improvements to ensure all of our guests have an enjoyable experience at Comfort Inn-Cambridge. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to our area!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in comfort inn in Cambridge Ohio 3 nights!! It was absolutely wonderful!! Lee [---] was behind the front desk and was wonderful!! Always asked us how our evening was the night before and told us to have a great time that day. Always had a smile on his face!! Anything he could do to help us he would go above and beyond to get it done. The cleaning staff was great to especially Debra

Also Adele [---] who fixed breakfast every day and always came out to take a few minutes to chat with us.

I would recommend comfort inn to anyone.

Pamela and David Cesner

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank rensec2

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your complimentary review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Inn-Cambridge and found our staff to be friendly an courteous. Your kind words are appreciated by our entire team. Stop and see us again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

When we arrived we were greeted with a smile. Easy check in and I was asked if I belonged to the Choice and I do so I was thanked. The rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast was good. Easy checkout.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MaDukes412
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your compliments on our friendly staff, efficient check-in and clean and quiet rooms are greatly appreciated. We are glad you were able to enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet as well. Stop and see us again the next time you are visiting the Cambridge area!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I arrived late so didn't have much time at the hotel. Check in was easy and I located my room at the end of the hallway. I was extremely tired so I unpacked my cooler into the fridge and proceeded to head to bed. The bed was comfortable and I had no issues sleeping.
I enjoyed the bacon at breakfast before heading on the rest of my trip. I think they had a waffle machine but since I stayed at several different hotels that weekend, I can't remember for sure.
My only complaints were that the door did not shut automatically. You had to pull it shut behind you and this was a noisy process. I was worried I was disturbing other tenants but didn't want to leave the door ajar. The ice machine on our floor was broken and I had to go to another floor to get ice.
Due to my late arrival, I did not use the internet so I can not speak to it's quality. I did notice a washer dryer unit on our floor near the broken ice machine.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank dmbakerphd

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Our room was nice and we got the first floor, right by the Pool and the Cookies. The Breakfast was good. It's being painted outside, but didn't phase our stay at all. We would come back. The location was great.

Room Tip: I like to First Floor rooms, close to everything.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol C
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.com. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our convenient location, relaxing indoor pool, and fresh-baked cookies. Stop and see us again soon!

740-435-3200

Reviewed 26 June 2016

The staff was friendly and helpful. (Made cookies for the guests too.) Room and facility was very clean. The pool area was clean and relatively big with a hot tub with generous pool hours till midnight. The room was immaculately clean. It contained a small frig. The location is near Cambridge with a good selection of fast food and casual dining. It is easy access to Rt 70 and 77. We were headed to the Wilds the next day. It was about 30-45 minutes to the Wilds.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BeachyGrandma

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. Your compliments on our clean hotel, friendly staff, and convenient location are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and we hope to see you again soon!

740-435-3200