“:/”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The manager was great and so was the store manager!!! But I found a hair on my chicken strip! And the server was way off!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This place was within walking distance of our hotel. They were out of dish I wanted but it was 7;00 pm so I got the apple bbq chicken instead. It was very good! Service was good and our server was friendly.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

we were traveling west and stopped in Cambridge, the resturant was near the hotel. We both enjoyed our meals. The meatloaf was great.there is a large gift shop attached to the resturant.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The special on Friday is fish. 4 nice pieces of cod deep fried with tartar sauce, fries & cole slaw. Really good meal. More fries than I could comfortably eat do left about half.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Typical Cracker Barrel..super waitstaff, husband had steak he said was great and my catfish was perfect as always..wish they had a few more Vegan side dishes though..