All reviews waffles front desk decent property hour coffee free breakfast next morning pro football hall of fame family business room was clean would stay again shopping and dining stayed here for two nights hand written staff was very friendly early check waffle maker very nice stay
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located (close to just about everything) but bring a GPS to find the way in. There is road construction which made getting back there a challenge. Nothing fancy, but everything functioned well. Clean and staff friendly. Room fair sized for the three of us and great range of TV to watch.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Upon arrival, it's a small hotel. It looks like it was updated with newer carpets, curtains, paint, etc. However, you have to do something with the popcorn ceilings and walls. Room was clean, enough pillows, toiletries, etc. Only a fridge, but you can use the micro downstairs where the breakfast is. Breakfast is from 6-10, which is good for late sleepers. It's also not much, just waffles, eggs, sausage, breads and pound cake. Yogurt, fruit and cereals, very basic. Kids used the pool, it definitely looks dated, lots of yellowing going on in the Jacuzzi. Can use a complete facelift. My only complaint was the noise from the highway and the people above us. The floors are very creaky and sounds like they had lead feet. Both nights and not to mention all throughout the wee hours of the morning. That is why I recommend taking a top floor room. You get what you pay for sometimes and for the price I couldn't complain since we were only there to sleep.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor to void creaky floor and footsteps.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jennlew
Earl B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear jennlew,

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your stay with us at the Canton Fairfield Inn & Suites. I'm sorry to hear that you had some noise disturbances from above that prevented you from getting your best night's sleep, that can be one of the most frustrating experiences to have in a hotel. We are hoping to have our renovation scheduled soon, I hope you will give us another chance to impress you if your travels return you to Canton!

Earl B.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I got this on a Marriott point saver - 10K points. 4 miles from the HOF. The check in guy very nice. Room standard Fairfield - with a good bed. Only complaint - i'm in the room next to the employee area (116). Not sure if it's from there or the other side, but two women talking for hours - the walls are thin. I couldn't sleep. Good property though. Would stay again - just ask for an area further away from the employee area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelManSouth
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

I travel for work and live in Marriott hotels all over their country. I was skeptical to stay in a category 3 during my trip to see family, but was pleasantly surprised. Jason the night shift person made it feel like I was in a category 6! He was more than attentive, sweet as can be, and made me feel like a VIP! We also had the best experience with the house keeper Joanne (I believe). We had a brief conversation with her and she left us the sweetest note in our room. She made us feel really special! This is my new go to hotel! Can’t wait to come back!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mandy W
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We are from NC and needed to run to Ohio. We read reviews and thought this would be a great place for us to stay. Very clean. So nice to have the breakfast downstsirs with a lot of choices. Staff were also helpful with all my question. Wish we had time for the pool but on to our next stop. You will not be disappointed. Family of 4, with 2 kids.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family