“Dependable.”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 335 Restaurants in Canton
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Nice patio. Love the salads and flatbreads. Bread and dipping oil is also delicious. Nice specials and specialty drinks, too.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

A little pricy, but the food is to die for. One of the best Italian restaurants in the area

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I love Bravo's! I drive 23 miles to meet friends there once a month for lunch. They have great food and service in attractive surroundings. I have also had wonderful brunches there.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

I eat here regularly and I have never had a bad meal or bad service. I can't say enough about Bravo, except "Bravo" !!!Never a disappointment!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

This place is relatively new to the Canton area restaurant as far as I can tell. It does offer a more formal dining experience in a setting that is quieter than most places that serve Italian food. I suspect that people who make loud talking noises while dining will not be tolerated and will be asked to be quiet and this is how it should be. This more formal dining experience in a quiet setting like this is good for people like me. I brought my italian newspaper and read it during meal. Italianists might find this place a comfortable place to discuss Italy. It does blend in well with the Stark County region's effort for promoting Italian food. Portions should be larger. Dimensions of the dishes or plates might hide the small portions that are usually served for many entrrees. Prices are not too much more expensive than what can be found in near-bye restaurants but they are are a tadd more expensive for many entrees that seem to be all important parts of the menu for people who can't afford the more expensive items.. Be prepared to get a smaller portion and pay what seems to me to a high price for specific items. A side for chicken or pasta might be worth the extra money but I asked about combining two entrees to make one. The management is flexible about these matters. I like the many entrees with contain fish not just pizzas, From what I could see during my first visit there the menu has much more to offer than pizza and pasta, but to come to this place and order nothing but pizza might not be a good use of what little money some people have for dinners away from home. I asked for anchovies and other fish along with a salad. to go with my fettucini pasta. For dinner guests who need to eat only certain food with lower levels of sodium or cholesterol it might be advisable for the managemen to take steps to inform the patrons and indcate which parts of the menu can accommodate these nutritional needs with various marks and symbols. In my situation I had to ask the waitress for answers to these questions. She was helpful but she had to go to the kitchen to find an answer. A large category for healthy eating is needed on the menu. Low sodium and cholesterol meals should be indicated on the menu. I changed my pasta dish to wheat pasta and there was not any trouble in making this change.Take advantage of the dinner cards that can be readily obtained just by asking for them and punched by the waiter for each visit made at the restaurant. So many visits mean you will be eligible for a free meal. I recommend the salad classico and fettucini pasta plus marsala chicken. Apricot flavored chicken is also one of my favorites, but I did not find it there. Ask for anchovies and you will not in the least be disappointed. Extras should be readily available at no additional cost including drink refills. I did talk with the manager to become more informed about the operations of this restaurant. Restrooms were clean. That was worthy of my time to talk with him about hese items.including the preparation of food.. In fact I noticed that the manager walks throught the restaurant often and is available for conversations with customers. This is a nice gesture to be sure. There are many cultural references to the home land and culinary connections with the Italian kitchen but don't expect all that to overwhelm you and much more to be available at your finger tips just because you know where Italy is on the map. I found that this formal dining experience to have several advantages. Food was fresh and served in a way that was pleasing to be seen on the table in front of me. Service was good. Waitresses did try to help me find answers to my many questions about healthy eating options. It was the quiet atmosphere that made me praise the restaurant for its food. Whether or not an Italian language club or a tourist group would be comfortable in planning trip to Italy while seated around the tables remains to be seen but I see no obstacle preventing this from taking place because there is an effort to make Italy a most relevant point of reference. Making Information available about italian cultural events taking place in the greater region might be worthy of investigating. Cooperation with near bye universities would be necessary. Nevertheles the restaurant does deserve to be praised for its clean, formal and quiet setting.The food is excellent. I recommend it to others too!

2  Thank GiudoLocattelli

Been to BRAVO Cucina Italiana? Share your experiences!