All reviews front desk belden village hot tub shopping and restaurants excellent stay would stay again suite pet
Reviewed June 22, 2018

People were nice, family and pet friendly. The breakfast is great. Conviniently close to Belden Village. The beds are softer than what we like but it is a personal taste. it is VERY quiet winthin the rooms.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We came for the NFL HOF and spent the weekend checking out Canton. The hotel was very nice and the staff very welcoming. The morning breakfast was nothing special but the attendant was always helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Early on a Saturday, I cut my hand on a knife and didn't think I would be able to stop the bleeding. I called the front desk for assistance. A wonderful staff member called an ambulance, came to my room, kept me calm, clean up the mess, stayed with me until the ambulance crew arrived. When I returned from the hospital, she checked to be sure I was okay. I regret I didn't get her name. Hotel is clean, rooms and kitchen well appointed, convenient to 77, shopping and restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2018

The staff, behind the front desk, breakfast, and maid service, were all super friendly. The breakfast was average, the room was average, hot tub and pool fabulous. The room was smaller than expected and the pull out bed was terrible! the mattress was so thin we had to put the couch cushions under it to make it sleep worthy. The full size refridgerator was great! The front desk staff were so nice. They offered suggestions of where to eat that met our expectations.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RENOdeb
Reviewed December 9, 2017

We reserved a room for Saturday and Sunday then added Thursday. They were confused about us checking out on Thursday. We didn't have service to our room for our entire stay. Breakfast was marginal at best. We usually stay at residence inn in Columbus they have a much better breakfast. Good location for shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Canton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Connie H,
Thank you for reviewing the Residence Inn Canton. I'm sorry that your most recent stay was less than exceptional. Your comments have been shared with my team to keep this from happening to other travelers. I hope if you are back in the area, we will have another chance to host you.

Robin E.