“Reliable, decent food, $OK”

Katana Buffet & Grill
Ranked #76 of 337 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Katana is a very clean place that is reliable for good Asian style food and has good sushi, a nice hibachi and plenty of attentive servers. The buffet menu is very heavy on meats. There were only five vegetables on the buffet not counting the mashed potatoes and baked sweet potatoes or the "salad bar". I used to work in an up-scale Chinese restaurant in this city and our owner said to check out a restaurant's hot & sour soup to see if the place is any good. Katana's hot & sour is decent but not outstanding- reliable.
The servers are attentive and clear used dishes efficiently and beverage refills are always offered courteously. There's plenty of ready-made deserts and ice cream and fresh fruit.
All in all a reliable, clean reasonably priced place to go. I eat like a horse so I like the place!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I was very Happy that we chose Katana for my Mother's Day outing, it was crowded , but we didn't have to wait long to be seated. It was 9 + 2 more showed up! The Food was Awesome! I was so surprised to see frog legs on the Buffet that day! My Grands loved it, so many choices for children! We've take many Friends their and they love the food choices! Mother's Day i had a Bishop from Cuba wirh us and a translater, He really Enjoyed the Beef Ribs Steaks! You cant go wrong choosing Katana! Bon Appetit! Happy Customer! Oh and they have senior discount!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I visited here on a Sunday evening and decided to try it as I saw many people entering as I drove by. I was amazed at the value of the buffet for the dinner price of $11.99!
The selections were numerous and I was impressed at the cleanliness of the buffet with constant cleaning by the staff.
I noticed they had Lemon Pepper Baked Flounder as one of the many seafood choices. This selection alone was well worth the total price and was delicious. They also had several choices of shrimp dishes, clams, frog legs, squid, salmon and more that I don't recall. The sushi and hibachi lines were busy and they offered 5 different types of hot soup. I only ate a portion of all their offerings and yet ate too much! This is really a great find and bargain for such quality choices.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

After reading reviews of this restaurant, I was a little hesitant to go there. The food was great, as well as the service. Will definitely be back. The sushi was fantastic.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

There's plenty of choices. The sushi was great, everything I tried was hot. The desserts were bland. I was told the staff is rude but they have never been rude to me. The women's bathroom needs updated, it's pretty bad.