All reviews usa today room was clean hall of fame hot breakfast belden village breakfast staff front desk staff would stay here again the staff was great eggs very nice hotel beds rainstorm repair maid remodeling football
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Old but well maintained, large, two story motel on top of a small hill overlooking a large mall called Belden Village. Rooms in our visit were very clean and maid-served each day. Nice lobby and breakfast area with better than average motel food. Very quiet at night.

Room Tip: First floor back rooms are close to parking area and can be easily reached without going through lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018

We were given a nice clean room and bathroom. Everyone Slept very well. I would stay again. My boys enjoyed the pool. We also liked that the room entry was inside instead of outside. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel experience of my life. Reserved a room for 3 nights online and checked into a room that still had food and trash on the floor and even a spoon in the bed. A bug ran behind the picture hanging on the wall as we walked in. There was no fridge or microwave despite being advertised on the website - was told one was sent up but it never arrived. The lady at the front desk had to bring sheets up herself and cleaned our dirty room because she couldn't find any other staff to do it. She was very nice and apologized saying she would find out who had cleaned the room and give us a discount for the mess. The water was shut off during the daytime hours for one of the days. There was a sketchy guy hanging in the parking lot every time we went out to our car. The front desk was notified but he was still lurking in the parking lot when we checked out, which was early, due to the fire alarm going off every 30 seconds for hours beginning at 4am. No one knew what was going on and people were being told there "may" be a fire on the third floor, which we were later told was a leak in the sprinkler system. We asked for a refund and checked out immediately, and a few days later the charge was removed from our bank statement, only to reappear a couple of days after that. Spend the extra money, save yourself s headache and avoid this hotel like the plague.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is old and in need of a good cleaning and remodeling. It’s obvious the sheets have been slept in multiple times and not changed. It’s gross. I asked for another room and was given one without question by the very nice desk clerk with her apologies. The next room was just as gross

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debra B
Jim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Hall of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Debra please accept our apologies for failing to meet your expectations. I could not find the record of your stay. Was it under another name? I am reviewing with laundry and housekeeping to make sure they discard worn and thin linen. We are also starting a new training program for the room attendants and you will see a much improved product on your next stay.

Jim Snyder
Comfort Inn Canton

Reviewed June 28, 2018

I visited here two years ago and was extremely pleased with the hotel, so I figured I'd stay here again. I didn't have any issues with the cleanliness of the hotel or my room, and I found the beds to be comfortable. No issues with noise levels in the room either. The staff was great and super helpful. The only complaint that I could come up with was that the eggs & ham I had for breakfast were cold. Otherwise, this is certainly my go-to hotel for when I'm in the area and need a room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Ryan Thank you for the continued loyalty. I have corrected the issue that occurred with the chafing dish. You will enjoy hot eggs and ham on the next stay. We appreciate that you told the breakfast attendant so she could replace the items with fresh and hot items. We look forward to your next stay.

Jim Snyder