“Good, But Expensive”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Open 1.5 years as a chain, Godfather's Pizza
Description: Open 1.5 years as a chain, Godfather's Pizza
Reviewed June 14, 2017

I didn't recall ever having tried Godfather's Pizza before, so we decided to go to the one near Wilmington and Whipp Rds yesterday to give it a try. The pizza was pretty good, but I think I quickly realized why I don't recall having tried it before--over $20 for a large, 1-topping pizza. With so many other pizza options around--especially with nearly all of them less expensive--I think I shall choose one of those the next time I get pizza.

2  Thank Pete V

Reviewed February 19, 2017

´Tis a grand day.

Godfather’s Pizza offers a Specialty Pizza of Beef, Pepperoni, Sausage, Italian Sausage, Ham, Bacon Bits and Mozzarella Cheese, and we do a call ahead order.

We like that Godfather’s Pizza offers a really great pizza, which is nearly a Chicago Style pizza.

Saturday and Sunday, Godfather’s Pizza opens the “dining room” at noon, and Sunday is a busy pizza day.

We prefer the take away option, and Godfather’s Pizza is a five minute drive.

The tariff is appropriate for the fare.

2  Thank SavantIII_11
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Past experiences with Godfather's Pizza led us back for another try. The pizza was terrific! Didn't give this place a 5 rating due to the cost of the pizza; just costly. Also, the location is not like normal sit-down locations. It's more of a fast-food seat/table arrangement.

1  Thank dankanfamily
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Had good pizza and beer here with a friend on a Saturday evening. Not fancy inside but pleasant enough to eat pizza and enjoy ourselves. Service was very good and pizza arrived in a timely fashion, though they were busy. We'll go back.

2  Thank pupsmom_nurse
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

Everything was brought out hot but the food was a small step up from frozen pizza. And at the price point we expected much better quality. Don't think we'll be back again.