“Romance February 14”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Centerville
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Bravo Cucina Italiana is my wife’s choice for Valentine’s Day dinner. We eschew Bravo Cucina Italiana’s Valentine’s Day specials for some of our favorites.

Valentine’s Day includes the following for us:

Tennis at Five Seasons

Chocolates from Esther Price

Chocolates from Marie’s

Chocolates from Bellbrook Chocolates

Chocolates from Madame Delluc Artisan Chocolatier

Chocolate dipped Strawberries from DLM

Love Cake from DLM

Roses from the Flower Man

First Class Airline Tickets to Santa Fe, NM and a ten-day itinerary (Following our return from Chile and Argentina.)

For a Romantic Dinner, my wife has decided on Italian fare at Bravo Cucina Italiana.

This is my wife’s idea of Valentine’s Day Romance 2018; and planning is very necessary. Our Club, Five Seasons offers a Special Valentine’s Dinner and Dancing; however, my wife specifies Italian. Well, my wife has specified Italian for Valentine’s Day Dinner for several decades.

Dayton has a number of Italian restaurants, and it is Bravo Cucina Italiana tonight.

Our engagement occurred at an Italian restaurant several decades ago on Valentine’s Day, and February is an engagement anniversary as well as Valentine’s Day.

The Year of our Engagement bestowed more Live Changing Events than any other year of our life. Both of us were entering is a path to a fulfilling, happy life; i.e., a Life Well-Lived. We have encountered many Life-Changing Events over the years with both excitement and Stoicism.

My wife elects Lobster Ravioli Alla Vodka with sautéed shrimp, Primavera Sauce, pesto bread crumbs, garlic crostini.

I order Shrimp Scampi Pasta - capellini, tomatoes, lemon, red wine, chile flake, pesto bread crumbs, garlic crostini, and shrimp.

And a nice Sketchbook, Pinot Noir from Mendocino is fine.

A “Shared Tiramisu” is one of my wife’s favorites.

Ambience: Romantic

Service: Excellent

Dining: We take care to specify that the Shrimp not be overcooked, and perhaps, we may return in 2019.

´Tis desirable to celebrate both February 14 and an everlasting anniversary.

Saluti To Love and Romance

1  Thank SavantIII_11

Reviewed January 23, 2018

We stopped for dinner during Restaurant Week. For $20.18 you may select one of four salads, one of four entrees and a Crème Brulee dessert. The Chopped and House Salads were very good and the Balsamic Chicken and Bolognese Lasagna were very tasty. The Brulee was a perfect finish. I was expecting slimmed down portions for the price but this was not the case. Our house wines were $7. Elizabet was attentive and offered to refill our bread without our asking.

1  Thank OldBoyScoutFox
Reviewed January 22, 2018

First and only time eating in BRAVO was in Columbus Ohio off Lane avenue by The Ohio State University Stadium (shoe). The atmosphere was horrable there. Music so loud you could not hold a converstion at the table.

This store as a whole new experiance and has me rethinking eating there again. The store was clean and quiet. Mood music was in the background were you had to listen for it. I was there for a business meeting... great choice.

The clam spagetti was ok however the lobster-bisk soup was wonderful. Portion size generous. Service excellant. We were there for lunch.

1  Thank Poingdexter
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Went for my sons bday and everything started out nice, my husband and I were early so he had a glass of wine and I had the carmal martini...delicious, all hell fell out after that..we had to ask for bread twice and it was hard as a rock, so we ordered a bottle of wine..it was OK...then came the salad!!wilted mushy lettuce..not fresh, then the main dish was the bravo chicken pasta..with maybe 3 pieces of chicken the size of a quarter, hardly any sauce and COLD!!it tasted horrible..way too much Parmesan ! I will never go back and I will tell everyone I know not to go there...olive garden has them beat by far.

1  Thank Donna C
Bravo B, Guest Relations Manager at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this. We are sending you a private message. Thank you!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

My lovely wife suggests that I treat her to an Italian lunch, and she specifies not any of the 50+ local Italian restaurants.

We know that BRAVO Cucina Italiana at Fairfield Commons and at Dayton Mall are both excellent Italian restaurants.

We are greeted by taciturn and efficient Corinna, and we know the BRAVO Cucina Italiana menu well.

My wife elects a seasonal dish, Shrimp Scampi Pasta, which is capellini, tomatoes, lemon, white wine, chile flake, pesto bread crumbs, garlic crostini. I order Off menu, and we like that the chefs at BRAVO Cucina Italiana are able to prepare Off menu. My mood is for Linguini Bolognese.

BRAVO Cucina Italiana entertains a full house for lunch, and the ambience is excellent with two walls of glass, and autumn sunshine.

We recommend.