“Best pizza in Dayton...perhaps the country!”
Review of Marion's Piazza

Marion's Piazza
Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

As a Dayton native, Marion's Piazza is by far the best pizza around and quite frankly, the best I've had period. I'm a Super Cheese fan all the way - Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and a ton of cheese. Yum! And there's just something about pizza cut in squares that makes it better. We actually have a tradition of having this pizza 'take and bake' every Christmas Eve rather than cooking. Highly recommended if you're ever in the area!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Within every community, it seems, there is a pizza joint that locals rave about while visitors from outside wonder "what's in the water." Marion's is one of these.
I've been there meeting locals several times and here are my pet peeves. The pizza has virtually no sauce on it. I'm a sauce guy who feels pizza without sauce is a sin. Every pizza I've had seems loaded with sodium. I like salt but there seems to be way too much here. Also, they cut the pizza into time little squares about the size of a poker chip; these are hardly big enough to be a bite for anyone over the age of 9.
Locals that want to meet for dinner will say, "let's meet at Marion's," like it's a treat. For me, it's more of an ordeal.

1  Thank Joshua A
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

it has been a family tradition to go to Marion's and eat pizza, drink, and for the kids play games. such a relaxed environment with some
of the best pizza in town. we always get a sausage and pepperoni!

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Our family celebrated yet another birthday party at one of our favorite pizza places. Plenty of room for a large group and lots of menu items. The very best, however, is their signature pizza. Don't miss this unique tasting pizza--yum!!

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

....there's just something about Marion's pizza that keeps me coming back time after time whenever I'm in town visiting family / friends. It's like crack. I can't get enough. This last trip: went 3 times in a week!! And, I brought 3 pies back w/me to Dallas!! A little overboard? Heck ya, but it's worth it.

I've been hitting Marion's since high school. First time I took my fiancé (now my wife) 21 years ago she was taken back by how thin it was...like, you expect me to eat this?? This isn't pizza....she's from New York, what do you expect? But after a couple of bites she was hooked and she's been hooked ever since, along with my 3 kids. Like I said, it's crack.

Is it the best pizza? No. I still prefer a nice hand tossed pie (especially the ones I make myself), but as far as really thin crust pies go, I have never eaten one as good as Marion's. Period. I grew up on Cassano's when I was a kid (before I had Marion's in high school) and in college we hit up Donato's a lot, but it's Marion's I keep coming back to. Simply the best.

Can't wait to get back home!!