“Great pizza, great people”

Noce Gourmet Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Chardon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 12, 2017

This is for the Noce Beachwood location.... We ordered for the first time yesterday and the service and pizza were top notch. The staff went above and beyond in ensuring that we were satisfied with our order. Everyone in my family truly enjoyed the pizza and we will be ordering again soon. Thank you Noce:)

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

This is the cutest little joint on the Square in Chardon! And you can bring your own alcohol which is awesome! But I think the prices are high and I've never been in when the wait hasn't been longer than I think it should be! So go with an open mind and if you can stand the wait, the food is worth it! Oh yeah...and It's always crowded on weekends!!!

Karon T, Guest Relations Manager at Noce Gourmet Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Felice thank you for your positive comments,one correction we are not BYOB butane do offer a variety of craft beers and a good selection of wines. Our pies do take awhile to bake due to the quantity/quality of our locally sourced toppings. Again Thank You.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

You can't go wrong here if you want great pizza. Thin crusted and topped with all sorts of incredible toppings. Definitely not the cheapest around but worth it.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza choices& salads are great too! Everyone has always been super friendly & helped to accommodate us before they had their liquor license! I love the New York style pizza. I wish they made a fantastic gluten free crust now that my body doesn't like regular anymore

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Very large selection of gourmet pizza. Something for everyone. They will even do half and half since my husband is a carnivore and I am a vegetarian this works great for us. Nice salads too.
They have a small selection of beer and wine. The venue is located in a charming historical building in Chardon on the square.