“Perfect combination of crust and unique toppings”

Noce Gourmet Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Chardon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Noce's pizza is incredibly worthy of their awards. I'd heard word of how great their pizza was and it didn't disappoint. Stopping in for lunch, I decided to get a few single slices off their pizza bar. I tried a basic rustic pizza and their BBQ chicken. Wow!!
Great balance between the toppings and cheese and sauce made each bite a pleasure! This is some of the best pizza I've ever had. If you go for thick crust with greasy artificial cheese, this is not for you. But if you like tasty, crisp and crunchy crust full of flavor, Noce can't be beat on the east side. Worth the trip and we'll worth the time to enjoy.
A nice wine list helps too! Excellent!!

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Simply the best pizza I have ever had in my life. Everything is perfect, the crust is perfect. The combination of cheese and sauce with whatever else you put on it ( I had pepperoni) blends perfectly without any one dominating. Great atmosphere too. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

We were traveling home from a day trip around NE Ohio. It was supper time and we came upon Noce Gourmet Pizzeria.

They serve pizza and salads. Many different pizzas and salads. We had the meatball pizza. Incredible! The pizza was piping hot and tasty. The salads were great, especially the homemade dressing.

The staff was wonderful. Our server Kirsten did an excellent job.

We recommend this place highly!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Suprised by unusual/sophisticated salads and pizas in sleepy Chardon. Thai Shriump & Thai Chicken pizzas as well as the Noce orange salad were terrific. They hold up well when compared to their big city brothers.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

For gourmet pizza I must say Noce is just about average. The salads and soup (wedding soup) was very good. Overall we enjoyed our experience. Our waitress seemed to forget us on occasion but other waitresses stepped in without being flagged down.