“Fabulous Pizza”

Noce Gourmet Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Chardon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Went there after walking the square looking at the lights. Hadn’t been there for almost two years for personal reasons. Our pizza was fabulous, the service was fabulous and the ambiance could not have been any better! One favorite gourmet pizza!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Based on Trip Advisor reviews, I stopped in for lunch. They had 4 prepared pizzas. However I was greeted with every other pizza is a 30 minute wait. I ordered plain cheese slice. The pizza was delicious and the staff very nice. The restaurant is small and pleasant. Not a lot of choices for a quick lunch. Next time I will plan to order ahead.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Noce's pizza is incredibly worthy of their awards. I'd heard word of how great their pizza was and it didn't disappoint. Stopping in for lunch, I decided to get a few single slices off their pizza bar. I tried a basic rustic pizza and their BBQ chicken. Wow!!
Great balance between the toppings and cheese and sauce made each bite a pleasure! This is some of the best pizza I've ever had. If you go for thick crust with greasy artificial cheese, this is not for you. But if you like tasty, crisp and crunchy crust full of flavor, Noce can't be beat on the east side. Worth the trip and we'll worth the time to enjoy.
A nice wine list helps too! Excellent!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Simply the best pizza I have ever had in my life. Everything is perfect, the crust is perfect. The combination of cheese and sauce with whatever else you put on it ( I had pepperoni) blends perfectly without any one dominating. Great atmosphere too. Go and enjoy.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2017

We were traveling home from a day trip around NE Ohio. It was supper time and we came upon Noce Gourmet Pizzeria.

They serve pizza and salads. Many different pizzas and salads. We had the meatball pizza. Incredible! The pizza was piping hot and tasty. The salads were great, especially the homemade dressing.

The staff was wonderful. Our server Kirsten did an excellent job.

We recommend this place highly!

Date of visit: June 2017