All reviews no elevator nice room bed was comfortable only complaint motel clerk walmart
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night we asked for a non-smoking king room. The room reeked of smoke. We were put by a side entrance and the door that goes outside slams every time a person comes in or out. We could hear the ppl next to us showering very thin walls. We were woke up very early and out the door.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Employees were very nice and respectful. well lit entrance. Plenty of parking. Felt very secure. Nice Breakfast. would definitely stay here again. All restaurants were easily accessible.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Thank you very much for your time in letting us know how our hotel in doing. I am pleased to hear that your time with us was enjoyable and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Spent one night while in the area. Very clean, quiet, comfortable hotel. The staff was very friendly,efficient, and helpful. My only complaint is that there is no elevator, but I did not have much luggage to carry so it was not a big deal. Plenty on nearby restaurants and a nearby gas station as well. Breakfast was also good. I will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Be careful! I was given an extended stay rate for 2 rooms while working in the area and upon checkout 16 days later, was overcharged without a refund. Management would not respond to me after 3 attempts to discuss and only after contacting Choice Hotels corporate office did they respond, stating they would not refund me. I never signed any agreement yet they say I was locked in to stay the remaining days of the week. Rooms were very uncomfortable, beds were hard, hotel had a foul musty smell, the hallways were very dirty and the room was overpriced for what you get. Will never even consider this hotel again no matter how desperate.

Room tip: stay somewhere else
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dave C
circlevillecomfortgm, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear valued guest,
Sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your stay. We are working with you to try to come to a solution for you.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We Arrived on The Eve and Departed Sunday AM. First room we got smell of Mold, but the Desk Clerk Changed us to a nicer room. The motel has no elevator; to get to the 2nd floor there is stairs in front and rear. Desk Clerks and all personnel were polite. A breakfast is offered 6am-9am. Quality Inn is about 1/2 mile south on Rt-23 from the Holiday Express and Rodeway Inns on the West side of Rt-23. There is no Traffic Light on Rt 23 by the Quality Inn, only the road by the Marathon station identified it to us at night. The Walmart Shopping Center is located 1/2 mille North of the Quality Inn on the East Side of Rt 23..and the best place to eat there is the Grand Buffet, where you get more for your money. I was there from California for my Mother's Funeral, which was not a trip that we wanted to make. Planned to stay at Holiday Inn Express across from Walmart, but they were full. Quality Inn was good. Rodeway Inn is more like the old side by side units of the old motel days. They are all adequate. There is a Castle BNB, downtown Circleville that we would've tried under happier occasions.

Room tip: The 2nd floor rooms to the rear appear to be older with less air circulation. Only Stairs, No Elevators. .
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Leonard,
Thank you for your time to let us know how we are doing at Quality Inn and Suites. The staff will be pleased to here that you have acknowledge their hard work. Thank you and hope to see you again in the future.