“Great food, great service, pour your own beer!”
Review of Wild Eagle Saloon

Wild Eagle Saloon
Ranked #247 of 1,929 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Wild Eagle Saloon is a modern spin on a traditional saloon that features an Americana menu with a southern, home-style twist. The Saloon's two floors provide 6,400 square-feet of restored space that features several self-serve draft beer walls, varieties of gaming, high-definition televisions and live entertainment.
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Great food! Reasonable price. Cool venue. Pour your own beer. I would go back again and again. Great place to go before a CAVS or Tribe game.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Wow!! So freakin good. Christmas Eve my whole family went. Superior food. We all had the fried pickles and Cowboy Candy (a porkbelly) soo good. We got to play corn hole upstairs while we ate appetizers. Great service. Then we had gourmet burgers and wings. Awesome homemade chips. They also had several games to play, skeeball, etc

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I go here with friends once in a while if we go downtown and it's always the go to place. Full service bar with a nice selection and bar food available too. Usually have live music on weekends and if not music playing. Large dance area, arcade games, pool tables, darts, and bocce ball courts. Really a fun place to hang out.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Stopped by with 4 people on a recent Friday night, place was busy but we were able to snag 4 seats at a table with 5 other's we didn't know, but they were kind enough to let us sit alongside them. I had driven by this bar several times, but this was our first time here and we were not disappointed. Spacious place, but it was basically a serve yourself kind of bar, we didn't have any servers stop by our table so we just took turns getting our drinks from the bar. They do have a wall of beers on tap available with a prepaid bar card where you can choose and pour your own - we just drank domestic bottles. We ordered a few appetizers - I was never a fan of mac and cheese balls, but my husband wanted to try them.....man was I glad he did!! They were really, really good - creamy shells & cheese with some hint of spice (not too hot to eat, just a nice kick) rolled in bread crumbs and fried, I would highly recommend them! I actually thought about them the next day and was working to plan my return to get more. We also had the fried pickles, which were really good as well. Place is clean, had games and several rooms to roam around in. Looking forward to going back and trying additional items on the menu, the wings the folks next to us had looked good. There were also some sandwiches and other stuff to choose from.

2  Thank Phoebe156
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Food is good, (chicken sandwich, wings, chips and onion rings) was just unexpected that we go to bar to order everything. Even extra drinks. Not bad, but could get slow if the place is busy.

1  Thank Lisa B