“terrible food”
Review of Rock Hall Cafe

Rock Hall Cafe
Ranked #256 of 1,998 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed August 22, 2018

During our visit to the R&R Hall of Fame, we had lunch in their food court. My wife had the Chicken Panini which she said was okay. I had the Thai chicken which consisted of dry pulled chicken, a tiny serving of peanut sauce, and broccoli that smelled musty - terrible. And these dishes are supposedly created by top chefs, I think not.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 18, 2018

This place is expensive for what you get. It is located in the R&R so location becomes important. Take it or leave it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We planned to be at the museum for about five hours and knew we would need to eat lunch here. They did have some food trucks outside which had more cheeseburger, hot dog fare. We decided to sit inside and eat at the cafe. For museum food, they had some very nice options. Husband and kids had the grilled cheese and tomato soup meals. They all enjoyed it, it wasn't cheap...but we did order the kids grilled cheese and then soup a la carte and that saved a few dollars.

I had the veggie burger and it was very good. Again, I think my meal was $13 or so, but it was very good so I can't complain.

The cafe was clean and right when you walked in, good location. Lots to look around at while you sit and eat. We planned our next exhibits to see and relaxed a little right next to the stage.

Again, they did have the food trucks outside....so this isn't the only option for food at the museum. If we go back, I would eat here again.

Free refills with the soda machine and they even offered sparking water for free in addition to the regular tap water. I did appreciate that.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

For a cafe there are good quick meals and fairly priced not cheap but not super expensive and its handy when your in the hall of fame to have something to eat and drink whilst visiting the facility

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

This café has a good selection of sandwiches and light bites at decent prices. One thing to know, if you buy a fountain drink you can keep the cup and bring it back for refills the entire day of your visit, a very nice deal. Very helpful staff, and quick service.

Date of visit: July 2018