“Expensive as can be”
Review of Rock Hall Cafe

Rock Hall Cafe
Ranked #256 of 2,004 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed September 4, 2018

I went in here to grab a bite and get out of the heat and contemplate the $26 price to see the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame. I set my big bottle of water down on a small table to reserve it. They cleaned the table while I was gone and threw away my bottle of water. Worse yet, I pulled back the chair to sit in and it had stuff spilled on it, but no one bothered to clean it.

The prices were too high for me (maybe the pizzas are made of gold), so I opted for a small bowl of fruit and some sweet tea--enough sugar and calories to get me a few hours along and on to something reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Your mileage will vary with what you get. The pizza was good but the kielbasi, sauerkraut and pirogi's were so-so. There are packaged items for sale too.

The Bottom Line:
The wait was acceptable. The prices too high. The tables were dirty. The food is average. YMMV

Reviewed August 22, 2018

During our visit to the R&R Hall of Fame, we had lunch in their food court. My wife had the Chicken Panini which she said was okay. I had the Thai chicken which consisted of dry pulled chicken, a tiny serving of peanut sauce, and broccoli that smelled musty - terrible. And these dishes are supposedly created by top chefs, I think not.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

This place is expensive for what you get. It is located in the R&R so location becomes important. Take it or leave it.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

We planned to be at the museum for about five hours and knew we would need to eat lunch here. They did have some food trucks outside which had more cheeseburger, hot dog fare. We decided to sit inside and eat at the cafe. For museum food, they had some very nice options. Husband and kids had the grilled cheese and tomato soup meals. They all enjoyed it, it wasn't cheap...but we did order the kids grilled cheese and then soup a la carte and that saved a few dollars.

I had the veggie burger and it was very good. Again, I think my meal was $13 or so, but it was very good so I can't complain.

The cafe was clean and right when you walked in, good location. Lots to look around at while you sit and eat. We planned our next exhibits to see and relaxed a little right next to the stage.

Again, they did have the food trucks outside....so this isn't the only option for food at the museum. If we go back, I would eat here again.

Free refills with the soda machine and they even offered sparking water for free in addition to the regular tap water. I did appreciate that.