“OK but Pricy”
Review of Rock Hall Cafe

Rock Hall Cafe
Ranked #255 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Food options are fairly limited and prices tend to be high. However, eating here allows you to stay in the Hall of Fame and it is generally ok.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I went in here to grab a bite and get out of the heat and contemplate the $26 price to see the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame. I set my big bottle of water down on a small table to reserve it. They cleaned the table while I was gone and threw away my bottle of water. Worse yet, I pulled back the chair to sit in and it had stuff spilled on it, but no one bothered to clean it.

The prices were too high for me (maybe the pizzas are made of gold), so I opted for a small bowl of fruit and some sweet tea--enough sugar and calories to get me a few hours along and on to something reasonably priced.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Your mileage will vary with what you get. The pizza was good but the kielbasi, sauerkraut and pirogi's were so-so. There are packaged items for sale too.

The Bottom Line:
The wait was acceptable. The prices too high. The tables were dirty. The food is average. YMMV

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018

During our visit to the R&R Hall of Fame, we had lunch in their food court. My wife had the Chicken Panini which she said was okay. I had the Thai chicken which consisted of dry pulled chicken, a tiny serving of peanut sauce, and broccoli that smelled musty - terrible. And these dishes are supposedly created by top chefs, I think not.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

This place is expensive for what you get. It is located in the R&R so location becomes important. Take it or leave it.

Date of visit: July 2018