“Dinner”
Review of Wahlburgers

Wahlburgers
Ranked #256 of 1,918 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Great burgers! The Wahl sauce really adds good flavor. The service is always fast. It's a wonderful addition to downtown Cleveland!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

My dad and I visited Wahlburgers after Tribe Fest at The Huntington Cleveland Convention Center. I ordered the Our Burger and my dad ordered the melt. I got Yukon Fries, my dad ordered sweet potato tots, but they never came. Our food was good. There was a long wait. It is right outside Tower City.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Went here after a concert in CLE and it was super busy, told that the wait would be 45 minutes, but only took 25 minutes. The food was good, so many unique sandwiches to choose from, I will definitely be back to try more! I had the sloppy joe and it was a bit different, but very good (and I am picky about my sloppy joes) and it was topped with fried onions and 2 different sauces. The homemade pickles were really a nice touch, but be prepared to take half home with you or share with someone!

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today with a friend for the first time. I will definitely be back!! Fast, friendly service. Very clean, fun decor, good prices, great value. I have celiac disease and was delighted to learn that they have gluten-free buns and are very gluten-free aware. They have a separate fryer in a separate room for their fries, which were hot, crispy and very tasty. A special treat for anyone who normally has to skip the fries because of cross-contamination in the deep fryer. The gf buns were grilled and very tasty as well. Thank you, Wahlberg brothers!!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We went Yesterday, excited to try this restaurant. Left completely disappointed and spent $150.00 including tip.
Our party consisted of 6 adults and 2 kids.
The restaurant is cheap looking, they serve you in cheap plastic baskets, plastic throw away forks and knives, and paper containers.
We orders drinks, two draft beers and three speciality drinks which cost $42.00. One of the drinks tasted like watered down cucumber water. Absolutely horrible.
My nephew was eating his burger and he pulled a hunk out of his mouth and it was the PAPER the put on burgers to separate them! How could you possibly flip a burger and not realize there is paper on it!!!! They did take his burger off....but that really is unacceptable. (Considering our bill would had been $10 had they not taken it off)
I got the mushroom sandwich which was really delicious, but for $8.00 you would think it would had come with a side of fries. You have to pay 3.50 for a side of fries and it is a very small side.

So overall, they are cheap looking, very very over priced, and seriously more like an overpriced Steak and Shake. Sadly you could eat at Steak and Shake, have more food, eat with real utensils and your bill will be about 1/4 of the cost at Wahlburgers.

I guess overall I can say I have been there.....however I will never ever eat there again.

1  Thank ineedtolearntosayno