“Fun Atmosphere and Unique Menu”

The Greenhouse Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
The Greenhouse Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,000 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Euclid & Prospect
Transit: Short walk from both Terminal Tower and Public Square - RTA and Trolly lines (http://www.riderta.com/).
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Local friends from Cleveland took us here for dinner, and Greenhouse Tavern did not disappoint. The menu is extensive, and has a wide variety of unique choices. As a vegetarian, there was plenty of selection for me. The staff is extremely friendly and outgoing, which adds to the lively atmosphere. The only downside is that the menu is a bit pricey.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed December 19, 2017

My best friend and I visited for an early dinner before going to see The Nutcracker. I had heard about this restaurant from a friend. She said it was super trendy and the food was amazing. She was absolutely correct. The service, however, was the best we've ever had. John was our waiter. He was incredibly helpful in our food decisions, and he was ridiculously on point. The other employees were super friendly. And they give you your receipt on VHS tapes! I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2017

We had dinner reservations at a nearby restaurant but wanted to arrive early to checkout the scene. The weather was really nice this early June evening and The Greenhouse Tavern looked cool. It had an inviting bar and this retro bicycle motif. The bar staff was very sharp and attentive and the specialty drinks looked, ummm, interesting....Gail got the most interesting drink: The GHT Noir. Watershed 4 Peel Gin, activated charcoal, lavender bitters, cucumber, lemon and mint. See the pic. Yum. And no it did not turn your teeth black :^). I had a glass of Sauvignon blanc. All was great. I was so taken with decoration and unique drink menu, I would definitely consider this for dinner.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch while visiting Cleveland on business. I had a burger which was average considering what I expected it to be. The fries were awesome though and I appreciated the decor. I’d try it again but with all the options on fourth I’m not sold.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Haven’t been here for several years but remember it being a good place to eat. Went there for brunch before Cavs game. Service was really good. But possibly the worst chicken and waffles I’ve ever had. Chicken was dry not juicy and inedible. Waffles came without syrup. And tasted like they were microwaved. I was stunned at how bad it was. I wasn’t expecting chicken and waffles from founding farmers in DC but come on put a little effort into it. Went to Cavs game hungry. Only other good thing was Spencer Trappist Ale.

Date of visit: November 2017