“Restaurant has changed-ignore old reviews”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tower 230 Bar and Grill
Ranked #1,075 of 1,929 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Never went to the old 230 Grill. The new place is Tower City Gill and they just do breakfast and lunch. I gave then a 4 for several reasons. My eggs were a 3 but my dads omelette was a 5. They have good solid breakfast food at a fair price. Most meals were 5-7$. I will not pay $30 for breakfast at some of the fancy places. If you want a solid breakfast for a reasonable price -go here. Take note- we went there at 740-they open at 730. They had a fairly long line already. They kept a long line all morning so they must be doing something right.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Really not a place I would return for dinner. Tried it twice and was not impressed both times. Not all the beers listed are available, even had several offered meals not available.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Stopped by to grab some dinner, but did not see anything on the menu that looked like it was not fired. They did have salad, but I did not want a Salad. This looks like a great palce if you like to drink beer and fried food. I had a drink, then left, and ate somewhere else. Nice friendly people, but not the place for me.