“60th Birthday”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at Etna to celebrate her birthday. A friend recommended that we try Etna, so we did. I'm glad we went. Great food and even better service. And I agree with other posts that the grilled Calamari was outstanding. Thank you to the staff and chef for a great experience. Now our new favorite Italian restaurant.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This is a tiny gem located in Little Italy, with lovely staff and an amazing menu. From squid ink pasta to trout to homemade gnocchi, you cannot go wrong here. (NOTE: Parking is tricky - but totally worth the struggle.)

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

A friend had recommended Etna. It was a fantastic recommendation!
Everything we had was excellent! The fish dishes are incredible, cioppino & tuna!
We will definitely be back - service was fantastic.
I highly recommend a making a reservation!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

My first time at Etna was an excellent experience. After walking into the restaurant, it became clear that a reservation was a must. My friends were already seated in a combination half booth/half with seats. Tight quarters, but the food made everything better. A respectable selection of wines by the glass and bottle. My entre was Penne with Scampi. The pasta and scampi were cooked to perfection. The light tomatoe sauce was luscious with a little kick. Portion size was generous and satisfying. Be prepared to take some home if you want to save some room for dessert. Tiramisu, yum!

Reviewed December 9, 2017

A cozy little corner of Little Italy with great food. We recommend the squid ink pasta, but anything you order will be good.

Been to Etna? Share your experiences!