“Mmmmm Martinis”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. 4th St.
Description: Where Everything Is Better With Chocolate!
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed chocolate, strawberry, and peanut butter martinis. Definite go for experience.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful Food, Drinks, and Service! We will be coming back again when we come back to Cleveland. Crab Cakes were the best I have ever had.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Recently we took a 3 hour walking tour of the arcades sponsored by the Cleveland Metroparks, which we thoroughly enjoyed. The day was cold and snowy and we were looking for a spot nearby to eat. This place was decorated in a festive way, had Christmas carols in the background and I Love Lucy on the screen! I ordered a half sandwich (Reuben) and cup of soup which was delicious. Coffee was steaming hot. Prices fair. Great service too!

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Lots of chocolate martinis ! I would recommend the s’mores ! We ordered the Alfredo pasta and steak both great! Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

I went to Cleveland on a girl's weekend with my mom and sister. We had a drink and dinner at the bar. The bartenders were awesome! Very attentive and personable. Dinner was "eh." I ordered the filet and it was a very thin cut. I'm generous when I say it was an inch thick. Not what I expect when I order a filet. My mom and sister split the prime rib and it was plenty big enough. I can't say that this was my most flavorful meal. Maybe I should stick to ordering something with chocolate next time.