“Delicious”

Taza A Lebanese Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Taza A Lebanese Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,918 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Clair
Description: Taza guarantees an exotic, unforgettable experience. Committed to the meaning of Taza. We offer a wide selection of vegetarian, fish and meat lover appetizers and entrees inspired by traditional home cooked meals. Enjoy watching your bread bake in Taza's imported Lebanese stone oven, or the shish entrees cook over our charcoal grill.
Reviewed December 24, 2017

Nicely done middle eastern food. Gracious, welcoming service. Ample portions, reasonable priced, central location

Reviewed December 21, 2017

What a great restaurant for Mediterranean eating! I LOVE their Taza Chicken Salad - with dates, grapes, pine nuts and feta. I could eat it all the time! I especially love their pita and herbed olive oil, too! Wonderful outdoor dining in the summer, but cozy inside, in the winter!!

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

What a disappointment! I love everything Lebanese and my lunch was everything but.
No spices, my chicken chawarma was just bland. They put a lot of onions in there but that’s all there was basically.
I don’t know if I got a bad day of the kitchen or if I don’t have the same taste as all the other people who reviewed... nevertheless I know for sure I won’t be back!

Reviewed November 10, 2017

My wife and I eat here a couple of times a week. Usually lunch, but once in a while for dinner. The soups and salads are always really flavorful with generous portions. There are Middle Eastern items, but there are plenty of choices. There is also a wide selection of appetizers, as well as dinner items such as various grilled meats with grilled vegetables. The space is attractive and just a comfortable space to be in. We're glad to say it's our favorite restaurant!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

I work downtown and many of my colleagues extolled the virtues of Taza, so I recently came here for lunch.

Taza is roughly in the middle of the row of generally very good restaurants along W. 6th Street on the west end of downtown Cleveland. It's basically old warehouse space that has in general been very well restored or converted. In this case, Taza both has an attractive interior with design accents from a century ago as well as nice street cafe seating (although as autumn progresses this will get harder to use).

I really can't praise the food enough. It is fresh, flavorful, and plentiful. I particularly liked the liberal use of fresh spices that made the food both interesting and a joy to eat. The service was attentive and thoughtful without being pushy or obtrusive - a tough balance sometimes but achieved here.

Many office workers order take-out here and I can see why, but I really enjoyed eating in the dining room rather than in my office or a conference room.