“Excellent! I look forward to visiting again.”

Taza A Lebanese Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Taza A Lebanese Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,983 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Clair
Description: Taza guarantees an exotic, unforgettable experience. Committed to the meaning of Taza. We offer a wide selection of vegetarian, fish and meat lover appetizers and entrees inspired by traditional home cooked meals. Enjoy watching your bread bake in Taza's imported Lebanese stone oven, or the shish entrees cook over our charcoal grill.
Reviewed February 9, 2018

We ate dinner at this delicious Lebanese restaurant when visiting Cleveland for a conference. The hummus was the best that I have ever had. Everyone in our group was impressed with our menu selections. I would highly recommend visiting Taza.

1  Thank ShaninOhio

Reviewed December 24, 2017

Nicely done middle eastern food. Gracious, welcoming service. Ample portions, reasonable priced, central location

Reviewed December 21, 2017

What a great restaurant for Mediterranean eating! I LOVE their Taza Chicken Salad - with dates, grapes, pine nuts and feta. I could eat it all the time! I especially love their pita and herbed olive oil, too! Wonderful outdoor dining in the summer, but cozy inside, in the winter!!

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

What a disappointment! I love everything Lebanese and my lunch was everything but.
No spices, my chicken chawarma was just bland. They put a lot of onions in there but that’s all there was basically.
I don’t know if I got a bad day of the kitchen or if I don’t have the same taste as all the other people who reviewed... nevertheless I know for sure I won’t be back!

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed November 10, 2017

My wife and I eat here a couple of times a week. Usually lunch, but once in a while for dinner. The soups and salads are always really flavorful with generous portions. There are Middle Eastern items, but there are plenty of choices. There is also a wide selection of appetizers, as well as dinner items such as various grilled meats with grilled vegetables. The space is attractive and just a comfortable space to be in. We're glad to say it's our favorite restaurant!