All reviews front desk small kitchenette room service living room valet parking keurig coffee maker sitting area king suite the hotel manager comfortable hotel two blocks university circle valet service the entire hotel convenient location hotel restaurant mini fridge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is part of Cleveland Clinic. At a reduced rate of $60.58 a night, patients of stem cell transplant can stay here. A very great deal. Nice clean hotel. The outside patio for lunch was great. Try the wings-loved it. Cost was $12.00. You have to use the valet parking. Not sure why I couldn’t park my car myself behind the hotel in their lot. A free shuttle service arrives every 30 minutes to take you to your Cleveland Clinic appointment. I walked and it only took 6 minutes. The front desk has chocolate candy bars for purchase if you get the urge. Complimentary newspapers are in the lobby. They allowed early access to our room-so nice of them.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Sherice H, Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear TrippingTom,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear you liked our Hotel and staff and I will sure share your comments with my team. I hope that you will come visit us the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The housekeeping or should I say (housekeeper), is not very efficient at all. Friday she changed sheets on 1 bed and just made the other without changing sheets. No vacuuming at all, complained she was tired. She does it like this all the time, I’ve said something before to her , but she still does a terrible job. Whoever she is , I don’t want her anymore. We have been here since July, so I think this long enough to have a clean room. The only one that did a good job was Radhika. I’ve only had her a few times, but she does a good job.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
mnd227, Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lisa B,

I'm sorry that you have not been pleased with your Housekeeping service. I will give your room a call today to talk in more detail about your experience. Please do not hesitate to let our front desk know if there is something you are not pleased with so that we may rectify them for you right away. I look forward to speaking with you.

Moussa Ndiaye
Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 14, 2018

The staff was very friendly, the location is in walking distance to all Cleveland Clinic campus locations. The room was a great value and it was very clean and quiet. I will stay here again for future visits to the Cleveland Clinic.

Dear colin396,

Many thanks for your kind review! We're glad to read that you had a nice time with us and we anticipate taking good care of you upon your return. Until then, all the best!

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Overall I have mixed feelings on my visit. The room was spacious and appealing for multiple adult family members to reside comfortably. Clean and friendly staff. Location extremely convenient for going to the Cleveland Clinic daily. Able to easily walk or take shuttle. However, I did feel the valet parking was expensive. My biggest complaint is the coffee. The hotel has no continental breakfast but does offer a restaurant on the first floor. They put K cups in the room but I don't like to use those as I feel hotels rarely if ever clean them. Luckily they had a coffee bar in the lobby but they were HORRIBLE at keeping it stocked. Coffee was gone by 7 am or sooner if they even put it out at all. I find this to be extremely frustrating considering they have a restaurant that could work to keep the coffee going. This was my biggest issue. The pull out sofa is awful. It is noisy, you will feel the springs through the mattress and it will hurt your back and prevent you from getting any sleep. The blanket they provide for the sofa bed is not soft or comfortable, it feels like sponge. They should invest in replacement of old blankets! I also hate the pillows as they are feather and offer no support for your head. I would only stay at this hotel again for the location and the suite set up with bedroom being closed off from living space. It was also nice that the toilet and shower were closed off from the sink area so people using them did not disturb others getting ready at the sink. I would recommend looking for an alternative place to stay before booking this location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
mnd227, Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ekimberlybauer,

I am very disappointed to read that we fell short in some areas that took away from your overall experience. I do apologize for this and I will be sure to address your concerns with my team. Thank you for taking the time to share some valuable feedback with us. I would love to speak with you further about your experience. Please give me a call at your convenience. I may be reached at 216-707-4200. I humbly await your call.

Moussa Ndiaye

Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Our stay was excellent. The staff is wonderful and very helpful, especially Harold the Bellman. We stayed here because of the proximity to the Cleveland clinic and were very impressed with the high quality of the hotel. Bravo!!

Dear bkburke75,

To learn that you had a five-star experience with us is quite the compliment. Thanks so much for providing some feedback and for mentioning the top notch service provided by Harold. I will ensure that he and all staff has the opportunity to read your review. I hope it won't be too long before you visit us again!