“Yummy comfort food”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 9, 2017

This is hoy you turn breakfast into the best meal of the day... I always have to wait in line but it's well worth it even in the rain!!! Megan is the best... Great Job

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

The food is just ok and you're crammed in the restaurant like sardines.

They have a policy that your entire party must be present before you're seated, which is fine since the place is very small and they want to keep things moving.

However, when I visited, the restaurant wasn't very busy. I told the server/hostess (double duty) that my friend was parking. She looked at me and said "yeah that's what everyone says. But that really means your friend is at home brushing her teeth" and proceeded to take the next guests behind me to their seats. My friend arrived a couple minutes later. I wasn't lying.

Now, I'm not saying she should have sat me. I saw the policy hanging on the wall. She should have explained their policy is that they have to wait until the entire party is in the restaurant to seat us.

Her comment was extremely rude, and I will probably never visit this restaurant again because of this rude woman.

1  Thank 70meganf
Reviewed May 27, 2017

For out-of-towners, this restaurant is in Lakewood, a suburb of Cleveland (my GPS is picky). The cafe is in a block of restaurants between Riverside and Graber. It has a small sign and is easy to miss because its neighbors have larger signs.

The food is delicious. It's not a fancy place but the food is all that matters. If I recall correctly, the hours are Wed - Sunday, 7 a.m. until it closes.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

This is a little, popular neighborhood hang-out--we go all the time--with outstanding breakfast/brunch food. It's ridiculously popular on weekends and ridiculously busy; there will be waits. The owner-server gets ridiculously hassled and sometimes seems short but that's only because she's got many balls in the air and trying to please. The food is immense, for such a little place (I think her sister is the cook). Heavy accent on southwestern dishes for breakfast: you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I was invited here with a friend and was pleasantly surprised! This restaurant has your usual breakfast fare and the type of food that may be found in a southwest setting. The burrito for breakfast was out of my comfort zone but since this was an unexpected breakfast I decided to be a little unconventional. There is a bit of a wait to get inside the door but that a good sign the food is great. The ladies that own the restaurant were really pleasant and the service is some of the best in the area. I am embarrassed to say that I tried a little of everything from everyone at the table. I will safely say: I loved the everything!