“Great Venue for Brunch”

Fire
Ranked #15 of 1,917 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$21 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Moreland
Transit: Shaker Square
Description: Our concept at fire is a simple one: perfectly prepared food and drink at reasonable prices, in an exciting atmosphere. we create simple foods with innovative presentations using the best quality ingredients. we also provide friendly, efficient and professional service staff to make sure that all your needs are met. our menu is focused on classic american foods using the freshest ingredients. this means our menu changes seasonally. we offer a variety of meats and fish, prepared in our wood-fired ovens.
Reviewed February 4, 2018

One of the best brunches ever. The lemon pancakes were heavenly and the sticky buns divine. We are from the Philadelphia area and take a our sticky buns very seriously. Trust us, these were first rate. The service is great and the owner chef welcoming. Highly recommend.

dakcleveland, Owner at Fire, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Thanks for your 5 star review!

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We’ve gone to Fire several times for brunch and it never disappoints! The sticky buns are the best I’ve had anywhere in the world. The menu caters so nicely to dietary restrictions as well. They feature some of the best latte’s and Cappuccinos in Cleveland using Rising Star Coffee. I’ve had the lemon soufflé pancakes numerous time and they’re delicious. Today I tried the burger, JJ style, which adds a fried egg! One of the best burgers I’ve had along with some of the best fries in Cleveland. Chef Doug Katz made his way around to tables and was very gracious and appreciative of everyone’s patronage. With all the great dining options in Cleveland it can be difficult to stand out, but Fire accomplished that every time!

dakcleveland, Owner at Fire, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review Murr007! I’m sorry it took so long to respond. Thanks also for your support and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Went with a friend for dinner after a colleague's recommendation. It was one of my top 2 meals thus far in CLE. I'm a foodie that's less familiar with the CLE culinary scene and had been underwhelmed by my experiences thus far. FIRE changed my mind on that front. The pork dish was delicious and cooked to my preference. Service was excellent, with a friendly waiter. The chef/owner makes rounds during the evening and stopped by twice (once he even cleared a plate for us, which goes to show he is humble and cares about the restaurant experience and patrons). Dessert was excellent (Fire's take on s'mores, if I recall correctly) I highly recommend FIRE and cannot wait to try the weekend brunch.

dakcleveland, Owner at Fire, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thanks for your awesome review! We appreciate your business and support.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We tried the restaurant when a couple of my family members were coming from out of town. I wanted to impress them, so after doing some research, I chose this restaurant...and I am SO glad I did. The food was impeccable. The Sangria was great. The atmosphere is lovely. Highly highly recommend.

dakcleveland, Owner at Fire, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thanks Meagalise! We appreciate your nice review and thank you for your support.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Went to fire for my daughter 's birthday on a Tuesday night with family. Service was exceedingly slow. The menu seems tired, in need of some updating. I ordered a Hawaiian fish dish that was bland despite the Asian description with fresh herbs, hot peppers, etc. The service was so slow that the busboy began removing our dishes before food had arrived! Definitely the b team....

dakcleveland, Owner at Fire, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Hi Marion, I am sad to read this review of your experience at fire on Tuesday. I am sorry you didn’t enjoy your meal. If you have an opportunity, I am happy to discuss the issues as it would allow us to learn from your feedback and improve. Feel free to call me on my cell phone at 2162010533. Thanks for taking the time to let us know as this helps us make adjustments.

Been to Fire? Share your experiences!