“Take your time and ENJOY”
Review of Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit
Reserve with OpenTable
Fahrenheit is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 2,000 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Jefferson
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Great food and an overall outstanding experience. Stopped into Fahrenheit with 2 other couples last Saturday.....loved the vibe, service, presentation and food. We were fortunate enough to have Marlena serve our table: polished first class service by a server that knows every detail and ingredient on the menu. She made great recommendations from a solid wine choice, apps and entrees. Hard to decide between house favorites MacLobsterCheese, 18hour pork shank and others. In our party everyone tried something different and we sampled most everything. Outstanding food quality. Given the service and venue, a trip to Fahrenheit is a complete dining experience. Will definitely return. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Took my wife for our anniversary. Food presentation was very good and taste was exquisite. Server, host, and food delivery time were all 5 star. Not the largest menu selection, but a must visit.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Excellent chicken spring rolls. It was the perfect starter for me and my fiancé.

I highly recommend the beef tenderloin! It was cooked perfectly and the mash potatoes with it were some of the best I’ve had (garlicky). The meal was well paced and attentive service. They don’t rush you at all. The sauce/gravy is also good I literally wanted to lick my plate clean.

My fiancé loved us pork tenderloin with sweet potato mash. Savory and sweet.

The only negative I can say is the noise level and lack of intimacy/privacy since the tables were so close together. I could three different conversations from three tables very well, partly because people had to talk loudly to be heard. I had to ask my finance “what” several times...
This is to be expected on a Saturday at 8 pm.
You’ll love the food here but if you want something romantic and quiet you may want to reconsider. If you want a great meal and just a nice night out then absolutely give Fahrenheit a try!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018

Fantastic eclectic food and wide-ranging and reasonable wine list. And you can take your unfinished wine home!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

My family and I tried the Kobe beef on a bed of noodles and bok choy.....as I said AWESOME!!!! It was so succulent you could cut it with a [straw]!!!! Everything was delicious. The setting was quaint. We opted to sit outside and it was breath taking. Try it you'll love it.

Date of visit: July 2018