“Late night at Jake's”

For Goodness Jake's
Ranked #315 of 2,000 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

While in Cleveland the valet recommended Jake's for a late night sandwich or pizza. I headed on over and found a nice little carry out with a lot of pizza by the slice and sandwiches ready to go. I did not go to the restaurant I went to the all-night carryout/convenience store. I had a great slice of pizza and found myself in and out pretty quick. Worth the stop.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank 978jbs

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a low key place that embodied life in Cleveland. Jake's provided that. The owner was so friendly and the atmosphere made us feel comfortable, like we'd been there a bunch of times. The corned beef sandwich was fantastic!! We wish this place existed in our town because we would definitely go there often. Cleveland is a great city!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Mandy M
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

So we arrived late to our hotel on Public Square and our teenager was super hungry- the front desk suggested Jake's for 24 hour food....well, totally a GREAT SPOT! We got a fantastic cinnamon roll, and a corned beef sandwich which was warm and TASTY! Staff were super nice and food was very fresh.
This place looks like a convenience store from the outside, but inside there is a huge selection of cookies and pastries, deli items and they even make breakfast bagels beginning at 6am.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Not an exaggeration, but really, far and away the best corned beef outside of NYC! It is about as spot on as you can get without actually being in NYC! It is also open 24 hours! The service is very New York too! Part of the atmosphere!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Spielzeuge
Reviewed August 20, 2016

very quick place - kind of reminded me of the local shops in the UK. kind of a mix between a corner deli and a place to pick up drinks and snacks.

Date of visit: August 2016