“Slightly slow service because Baristas didn't really know how to make speciality drinks.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 13 Quick Bites in Cleveland
Reviewed October 31, 2016

My order was fine, but there was a backup of people trying to order the Halloween special. It came out wrong TWICE (that I saw).

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed May 11, 2016

A day my colleagues and me had not time for breakfast so we decided to go to Starbucks. I took a orange juice, sandwich and eggs, sandwich with turkey sausage and cheddar and a multigrain bagel with plain cream cheese. Not so bad, but not so special. The service was good and fast.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 24, 2016

grabbed a toast and a latte - very efficient and fast - nice to star at people around - staff is well trained and smiles . enjoyable experience

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 19, 2016

Great place to get a drink before taking in a show! It's right in Playhouse Square! There is plenty of indoor seating, most in a lovely balcony.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 28, 2015

I was in and out of this cozy Starbucks located near a hotel I stayed in on a business trip. I left with healthy breakfast food.

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!