“Homecooked Food”
Review of Rustic Restaurant

Rustic Restaurant
Ranked #354 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed April 26, 2017

This is the place you want to go for a good meal and friendly staff. Comfort food is served in a cozy cabin like setting. There is something for everyone on the daily specials board. My favorite dishes from there are the chicken paprikash which is served with a side of whole berry cranberry sauce; and beef tips over noodles. They have sandwiches, wraps and a wonderful peanut butter chocolate cake.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Wife had the turkey asparagus melt was a special and loved it . Known for burgers had the gourmet burger and was great! Inside very cool. Prices are very very good! Service great will be back!

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

I ordered their "Riegelsberger" that I customizes with mushrooms and onions with swiss cheese and a side of ranch. Was like french onion soup on a burger. The onions were cooked down until the literally melted. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

Inexpensive good food. I've never been disappointed. I love the fried zucchini and the Riegelsburger. My husband loves their breakfast. Good homemade meals!

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

We met for my nephew's 11th birthday. This is his favorite place. I had only been here for breakfast so we enjoyed burgers fries and salads. I had corned beef. Very tasty. There was nothing left and no room for dessert. The kids had milkshakes that were like a meal. Service was excellent. Food comes quickly. I can now say dinner is as good breakfast.