“Bone In”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Wow and Amazing are the words to describe the 36 day bone in ribeye. After eating that steak, all I can remember is the steak.

A salad and side did accompany the tender, juicy and rare cut of meat but I couldn’t tell you any detail of neither.

I have stopped posting reviews of steak houses because they have been boring and normal. I’ve come out of hiding to give a 5 star review for this dish. Folks just go back and look at my reviews. Seldom have I used the power of the 5th star.

Enjoy if you have the opportunity to go!

1  Thank fire947man

Reviewed December 17, 2017

Four of us stopped for dinner while visiting Cleveland. Our server, Roger, was very friendly and helpful. He took the time to explain the difference in the various steaks. All four of us ordered different meals and all were extremely good.

2  Thank Reed B
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

An evening of celebrating family and friends birthdays and Holidays was made into a lasting loving memory because of the amazing dinner and service we had. The restaurant is absolutely stunning and so is the experience. I highly recommend Hyde Park, Cleveland if you want to experience the ultimate special evening.

2  Thank Denise H
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Started off with lobster bisque. FABULOUS!!!!! Love the amount of lobster actually in the bisque. Then I had the salmon with citrus glaze. Scrumptious as well.
Can't miss place for lunch just off Public Square.

1  Thank Kenneth C
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This is a 5-star restaurant. Our server was attentive and offered suggestions. The meal was delicious.

1  Thank MountainLover810

Been to Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!