“Must stop in”

Ranked #3 of 49 Dessert in Cleveland
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Wow! Such a variety of delicious treats! My favorite is Lady Luck. Staff accommodating, thanked us for our business. Such a great spot!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I don't care why you come to Little Italy, you will need to stop by Presti's and snag some serious bakery bling on your way out. I have been to Presti's a bunch...usually for the huge selection of Italian pastries and cookies but I have also purchased loaves of their huge variety of breads and transported via carry on. I've had lunch there as they have a great selection of items they reheat, truly in Italian market fashion. BUT KEEP THIS IN MIND. When you go in, grab a number near the cash register because that's the only way to get service. Everything I've had there is stellar and the staff is kind and helpful but only with that magic ticket!!! Ciao!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

But I don't. I personally find their items too sweet, but would enjoy a cup of coffee and a treat after dinner--and have. Great place to sit with friends, indoor or out in the summer-time. One problem we encountered one lovely summer evening was that at closing (somewhat early for a beautiful summer weekend night) we, along with our group of ten, plus another several groups behind us, were turned away the second they closed. Being the daughter of a store owner all I could think was the person turning away 20 paying customers (and what would have been the problem with saying the seating was closed, but items could be taken out?) could not have possibly been related to the owner. I do want to clarify that while I'm not crazy over their goods--many are. Also, while I was disgusted by the manager's abrupt decision, I can't say the service is bad......

Reviewed 23 December 2017

If you can come before the normal dining hours or you'll wait. We arrived at 11:20 and only waited a few minutes. By 11:35 there was a line. But make no mistake....the wait was worth is. Between us there was pizza, Stromboli, anti pasta, tortellini, tira misu and an assortment of cookies for later. Not a complaint on any of it. Most was above the norm in quality and taste. If you're spending the day at the nearby museums this would be a great place to rest your weary feet and fill your belly.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Very good for lunch and quick bites/desserts/coffee. Usually busy in the weekends. One of the few place in Cleveland that does a very good Cassata cake.