“Great bakery and good food”

Presti’s Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 51 Dessert in Cleveland
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Presti's bakery Case is a work of art. All of the Italian baked goods you expect, plus gluten free Cannolis. I'm gluten intolerant and I usually eat the tuna salad and fruit when I go there for lunch. They also have delicious salads and other pre-made foods in their case and ready to heat.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best cookies Bread and coffee in town. A cleveland tradition that should not be missed.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I used to go here when I was a kid, growing up on Murray Hill when all they had was Italian bread. We’d get it every Sunday after church and by the time we got home (1 mile away, driving), my siblings and I would have eaten the whole loaf-hot out of the oven. I still remember it- 60+ years later. Now, it’s a full bakery/deli sandwiches and all and everything is delicious. Best Italian bakery ever!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Heading to airport decided to check out little Italy saw this cafe we stopped to check it out. We had 2 coffees, a tiramisu and pastry (forget the name). The tiramisu was delicious one of the best we have ever eaten. My pastry just remember Srogiatelle was also excellent. The lady behind the counter taking the order was very unpleasant. That’s the reason I gave a 4.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Pros: Family / Mom and Pop feel. Good variety of pastries and coffee. Low pricing.

Cons: the cookie I had was pretty dry / disappointing and they have an annoying credit card minimum.

Will definitely try again if I am in the area, nice quaint shop.