“Our Family Favorite Chinese Food Restaurant”
Review of House of Hunan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
House of Hunan
Ranked #793 of 1,999 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Terrific selection for the whole family. We love the chicken and vegetables options. Wonton soup and hot and sour soup are also very good.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank HotSaucyDish

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Consistent excellent tasty food for more than 10 years whether you dine in or order to go. Terrific szechuan chicken with fresh vegetables is our favorite dinner for two. We have tried others but always enjoy this gem, even my "hard to please" wife loves House of Hunan. Family run business with great friendly service.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank MrRichZesty
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Not sure what the other reviews are talking about but we ordered dinner for six on New Year's Eve and had a wonderful meal. Great egg foo young. Ribs were meaty and fell off the bone. Soup was good and the egg rolls were excellent. Staff is very friendly. We have been a few times and never a bad meal. I would recommend it to anyone.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Woman at counter was very nice, but the food wasn't good. The shrimp and the imitation crab tasted fishy, and the rangoons were so greasy that oil poured out of them, and the pink stuff inside them was weird. I ordered the happy family combo but got the large entree, a tiny drink, and no egg roll. Was not worth the $26 we spent to feed two people.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Shame on me. I have tried this place three times. Each time the food was super greasy and oily. They also seem to have a fetish with onion powder which was the dominanat flavor through out the food each time I visited. I really tried to give this place a fair shake. Some of the consistently worst Chinese food I have ever had.

Date of visit: December 2011