“Yummy Asian”

Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #491 of 2,004 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 2, 2017

This is a great Chinese restaurant. Food is good, service is good and the employees are good as well as the prices. Been going here for years and they are very consistant.

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

I have sampled different Cantonese style food from many different restauarants and this is by far the best. I have ordered from there before and have never had an issue with my food. I placed my order over the phone while I was out doing some arrands. I ordered the #8 off the menu which was pepper steak, fried rice and an egg roll. I was told it would be a 15 minute wait. I got there about 5 minutes early and it had just been finished and boxed as I arrived. I got home the food was still steaming and tasted amazing. There was a liberal amount of sauce. The meat was tender and the peppers/onions were crisp rather than soggy. Overall it was a great decision. I definitely recommend.

1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed March 17, 2016

we went to eat there one Friday evening, the place was empty, the service was okay, their portions were very plentiful

Reviewed February 10, 2016

I've happened by the Golden Gate restaurant many times, never stopping but always wanting to... until recently another couple suggested it and all I can say is WOW! Food was great and huge proportions, not crowded so there wasn't a long wait. Also very affordable.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Many tradional Chinese food choices. Service is prompt and friendly, the food excellent, and too much to eat in one sitting!