“Great pickles!”

The Cleveland Pickle
Ranked #283 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Stopped on for lunch and the sandwiches were wonderful! The pickles were delicious! When in town next, I would for sure return!

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Wife and I grabbed some lunch here for the road. They have excellent wraps that are pretty generous in size. They are noted for their pickles. We did not indulge.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Man, the guy working both the counter and making the sandwiches was working his tail off - and these are really good sandwiches.

Really loved the pickles too. Only complaint - too much mayo. There was literally an entire jar on my sandwich. Some people like that, I guess. After scraping some off, sandwich was yummy.

Tiny place, huge sandwiches.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Arrived in Cleveland and we were starving. This was around the corner from our hotel. Figured "why not ?" Boy, were we happy we stumbled into this place. The sandwiches were top notch! Makes me sad that we do not live here. Will have to travel back to go there again.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled into this tiny little pace while staying at the Hampton Inn. The guy working the grill said he wasn't the owner but he acted like he was. He was working hard and interacting with the clients to be very upbeat and keep everyone happy and entertained while they waited. The sandwich was delicious but I would go back just for this guy's personality. He was one of the few people in Cleveland with outstanding customer service. See my pics for the menu and a yummy pic of my sloppy good sammy.