“New Favorite Chinese Restaurant”

Mandarin House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #473 of 1,918 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed October 15, 2017

So...we've lived in the area for 12 years, and settled on a Chinese restaurant that was pretty good, till now. Recently picked up takeout from Mandarin House, after spending 3 years driving past it to and from work. Just delicious. Best we've had since moving here! The lady at the register was friendly and sweet, and the restaurant is impeccably clean. Hope to eat in the restaurant soon and try their bubble tea. Best sweet sauce I've had. (tastes like apricot?) And the sauce on the beef sticks is delicious.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

Mandarin House is our favorite Chinese restaurant in the area. We dine in and take out at Mandarin House a couple times a month.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

After reading all the good reviews, I was surprised by the quality of the food. The crab rangoons though crispy had no flavor to the cheese. The sesame chicken was heavily breaded and likewise, the sauce didn't have much flavor to it. The service was excellent so I'm hoping I just made a bad choice in dishes.

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

One of the best Chinese restaurants that we have around. Many traditional dishes and some americanized. Enough of a selection to please everyone. Some of the best crabrangoons in town.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

I absolutely love coming here. They have treated me and my family like more than just customers for years. They notice when someone is sick or missing from our usual party and they always inquire about them.

Their food is great! They have amazing vegetable egg rolls (vegetarian)-- Finding these isn't always as easy as it seems. I love their LoMein and their egg foo young

Go once, go often!