“The Butternut Squash soup, no chorizo, delish!”
Review of Adega

Adega
Reserve with OpenTable
Adega is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 1,917 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy an elevated dining experience at Adega, a modern showcase of fresh Mediterranean-inspired cuisine made with the finest local and international ingredients. To complete this truly unparalleled experience, the restaurant's centerpiece is a stunning glass wine vault. For reservations, call 216.331.6289.
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had an early dinner here and it was delicious. The service was on point, they even took away a glass of wine and didn’t charge me for it since I didn’t like it. That was very nice. We had the hummus and the amazing butternut squash soup. My friend was not excited initially to share the soup and then when she tried it she couldn’t stop raving. Yum.

IconicManager, Manager at Adega, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Melissa, thank you for the great review, I am glad you enjoyed our soup so much! We will be looking forward to host you again!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I was not impressed. Menu choices limited was. It didn’t help our cohort told us we were it was Mediterranean food. Review menu before going. The special pork at$45 was above what I care to spend unless it is a special occasion. Pasta was nothing great too

IconicManager, Manager at Adega, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate that you took the time to let us know your opinion. We will take a look at the pasta and improve from there.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

I ate at Adega with a couple of girlfriends for brunch and had a decidedly mixed experience overall. For a downtown location, they have quite reasonable prices, as well as some interesting and unique menu items, and my meal was tasty.

On the other hand, my friend's bulgar and shrimp salad was served without the bulgar wheat, and they were out of the peach nectar for their bellinis which was disappointing, considering it was Saturday and primetime brunch service.

I also found the service to be really uneven during the course of our visit. We had one nice waitress who disappeared halfway through our meal, and then we had a male server and what looked like a manager take over. While both of the second staff members meant well, they hovered over our table (we were the only people in the restaurant as far as I could tell) and were so attentive it got to be a bit cloying and uncomfortable. I'm not sure if I would return based on this one experience, but it wasn't a disaster of a meal.

IconicManager, Manager at Adega, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Hello, thank you for your feedback, it does sound like it wasn't our typical service, please accept my apologies for making it feel awkward, and of course the re is no excuse for the bulgur salad and been out of the nectar. Please feel free to email me at cromero@adega9.com and i will be more than happy to send you a gift card for your next visit.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

I ate at the bar for a quick bite and a drink. Megan was superb with her recommendation of the Beef Kafta flatbread. I savored every bite. The Downtowner is a great drink expertly made by Megan. The Cavs and Indians were playing at home that night so there was a ton of electricity in the restaurant. I went the following evening for just a drink and service was just as good.

IconicManager, Manager at Adega, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Hello Chris, thank you very much for the great review! I am glad both times you enjoyed yourself so much, we truly appreciate the time you took to let everyone else about your iconic experience.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Were staying in the hotel and seeing a show at the Alex Theatre and dined here beforehand. Awesome service and atmosphere. We sat at a high top near the tv but there are nice tables in the more formal area. Husband got beer and I wanted Riesling. They had none so i got a gewurstraminer (sp?). It wasn’t good so the next glass around I got an awesome Sauvignon blanc. They bring bread, but I have celiac so they also brought me a slice of gluten free bread with butter. The butter was in little balls and so cold that you couldn’t spread it but it was a very nice thought. I got the pork and it was soooo tender and flavorful. It came with asparagus and a few roasted carrots which were amazing too. The meat was seasoned perfectly. My husband got the pasta Bolognese and liked it....but liked mine better (which usually Happens). Because of my celiac i couldn’t have dessert from the menu but the server checked with the chef and he had a flourless chocolate cake with so many berries and sauce on it for people who are gluten free. It was soooo good.

IconicManager, Manager at Adega, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you for the great review, we are very pleased that we were able to accommodate your requests and make this a great visit. We truly appreciate the time you put into sharing this with others. We are looking forward to host you again soon!