“Great food and service!!”
Review of Hotspot Cafe

Hotspot Cafe
Ranked #114 of 1,984 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving breakfast & lunch 7 days a week. Always FREE parking and Wi-Fi while dining. Fresh never frozen Certified Angus Burgers, cage free eggs, gluten free options, and fresh cut fruit.
Reviewed January 3, 2018

A warm welcome entering the restaurant and sit wherever you like. We came for breakfast...oatmeal, pancakes, sausage, French toast, coffee, tea and orange juice. Everything was delicious. Lots of little extras with the food - brown sugar and blueberries for the oatmeal, honey and lemon with the tea, flavored creamers for the coffee. Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Place has been on a slow, steady decline for a few years now. I used to like the Hot Spot Café as the food was good (if unimaginative) and lots of close, free parking. Then the food started slipping with cheaper ingredients (Tuna melt made with cheap canned chuck light tuna and American cheese). Now that it has "merged" with Gyro George, the service has gone downhill too. Got the Gyro salad and waitress forgot the yogurt dressing for me and my dining companion. Then she disappeared, never checked back on our meals, and of course never refilled our sodas. There are frankly too many good lunch spots downtown to suffer through mediocre food and service just for free parking.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

My husband and three children went to this café based on prior reviews when we were staying in downtown Cleveland. My daughters had breakfast (pancakes, eggs,) and my husband and I and our son had gyros and fries. All the food was delicious. The wait staff was awesome. The place had nice décor and wasn't at all crowded for a Saturday at lunchtime. The prices are reasonable and portions plenty big. I would recommend this place to anyone staying near in downtown Cleveland.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for a wedding in Cleveland and needed some help recovering from the night before so we stopped at the hotspot and had a fantastic breakfast. Great omelets great wrap the bacon is fantastic.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We were staying in the Hilton next door and the breakfast didn't seem to be family friendly. So I quickly searched to find a place to eat and the Hotspot came up and the menu was perfect. Hot , home cooked breakfast and fresh coffee. The price was right and the portions were HUGE !!! It was delicious and we will definitely be back again . It's really beautiful on the inside and the staff is very friendly.