“Another great meal at Parallax”
Review of Parallax

Parallax
Reserve with OpenTable
Parallax is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 2,001 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fairfield
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Parallax last weekend. We were seated at a booth in the bar. At first we weren’t sure if we’d like it because the bar is small and was pretty full, but our sever was fabulous so we soon forgot. Creative cocktail options. The beer and wine menus were also very good with a nice range of types and price points. Started with short rib pot stickers, spicy tuna sushi and calamari. They were all very good but the sushi was the standout. Super fresh and delicious. Standout entrees were the curry cobia, miso cod and the croque monsieur. The hangar steak was slightly disappointing... not much meat and the steak was topped with a sundried tomato mushroom ragout that was overpowering. We definitely enjoyed our meal and will definitely return!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Went here for the first time for my birthday last week. Had a great meal and enjoyed the wonderful atmosphere. Had a delicious lobster roll and the Bangkok boullabaise. Both were spectacular. My husband had the calamari (melt in your mouth) and the Miso Cod. It was also $5 prosecco night so that was a bonus! My husband and I shared a delicious dessert. All in all a great experience and i would definitely go back .

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Eaten here twice in the last 2 months. Both times the food and the service were really excellent. Busy and vibrant the place always has a nice vibe. I prefer sitting in the bar area and both times they have been able to accommodate. We like getting several of the apps and a few drinks. Love this place.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2018

My wife and I went there for lunch. She had the salmon and I had the chicken breast. Both were outstanding. Cooked to perfection. The service was prompt and professional. Will go back again and again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We were super pleased with this place. The tempura green beans were delicious. Our entire experience was really fantastic. Super happy.

Date of visit: August 2018