“Perfect for a filling snack”
Review of Anderson's Bbq

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anderson's Bbq
Ranked #1,117 of 1,930 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed October 20, 2016

Was just passing through and hungry (and always have to stop at the word BBQ) so grabbed a lunch special of rib ends, beans and slaw. Filled a gap, and was a decent price.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

I was staying in the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel and needed something quick to eat. I walked and next door was the Tower City Center. I went to the information desk and asked if there was a food court. The lady said yes and gave me the directions, that is how I found Anderson's BBQ. I got the Pull Pork Sandwich! I needed more BBQ sauce but I ate the sandwich back in the hotel so I didn't want to walk to get some more sauce.