All reviews cleveland airport front desk the concierge lounge rental car beautiful lobby indoor pool the shuttle driver hotel restaurant up to date lobby bar fitness center bathroom door very nice hotel the room was nice king bed mini fridge amp
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Booked this Marriott as I was attending an event being held there. It is a short trip from the airport and a shuttle bus is provided..
Although I arrived well before check in time, I was able to be assigned a room. The room was spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Shower nice although there should be a grab bar to use.
I had a lunch and a breakfast at their Amp 150 restaurant. Both were excellent. Lobby is large with many different areas to sit. Bar area is also spacious and the Malbec wine is delicious.
The hotel is a short Uber ride to downtown.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

The best thing I can say about this hotel is it has an excellent location. It’s five minutes from the airport and ten minutes from the I-X Convention Center. It’s about a 15-20 minute drive from downtown.

The hotel lobby is nice enough, but the rooms are starting to show their age.

My king bed room was small by Marriott standards. The bathroom and closet were equally small. There are no USB ports in the rooms. The plumbing was also dated.

Sheets were soft and the towels were fluffy. The room, towards the back of the hotel was quiet.

Another plus was the friendly staff. From maids to front desk clerks, everyone had a positive attitude.

The AMP 150 Restaurant was adequate, but I was not crazy about its farm to table menu. It was too eclectic for a hotel restaurant! Sometimes you just wast a plain steak or a piece of fish with no fancy ingredients. You can’t get that here.

I got Generous pours at the bar, and a decent selection of beers.

The gym was good with complimentary headphones, plenty of cardio machines and a good amount of weight machines.

There’s an indoor pool I did not use.

I have no major complaints about this hotel, but most other Marriotts I’ve stayed at are nicer, more elegant and newer!

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Good property. If an issue arises, management is quick to resolve it. We are both Platinum guests and travel extensively. This is a solid property. They take care of business travelers quite well. Clean rooms.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Platinum member. We stayed for the weekend on a visit to Cleveland. This is definitely an older property but they've absolutely kept it up to standards. Carpeting/paint/floors/linens/mattresses/pillows are all topnotch. Good sized, indoor pool and adequate workout room (all machines were working and clean). Place was full with numerous social events/wedding but staff was on point. Everyone from front desk to food and bev servers, housekeeping staff, bellman--super friendly and helpful. Very reasonably price food, beverage and parking. Approximately 10-15 minutes from downtown, very easy to access. We had a great experience, would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Easy to reach hotel staff very friendly. Was told when I arrived my room wasn’t ready. I had a accessible shower room. When I looked at the room the shower had a seat like a bicycle seat totally wouldn’t work for me so they gave me a king bedded room. Very nice however on the small side and at the rear of the hotel. Long walk for a amputee but the lobby was very nice the amp 150 lounge was good and great breakfast bar $15. We had a few events at the Marriott and all went with out a hitch. Very well done

Date of stay: July 2018