Interesting fact: my wife and I spent our wedding night here.
However, this stay was for another couple's wedding. If you haven't been to the Arcade in Cleveland you'll find it quite charming and it has so much character it really is a step above a lot of other places in its architecture alone. The Arcade is right in the heart of Cleveland - walking distance to any of the sporting venues, tower city, and right around the corner (literally 10 second walk to East 4th street - House of Blues, Corner Alley, Chocolate Bar, comedy clubs, bars, etc. So you can't ask for a better location in downtown Cleveland. You're also a stones throw from West 6th street and Ohio City - both of which have great bars, but West 6th is more for your "bros." Your twenty something dudes and drunk annoying girls. So I recommend Ohio City or East 4th over West 6th any day of the week. Ohio City is home to some great Micro Breweries as well. Always a blast.
Anyways, our stay at the Hyatt was spot on fantastic outside of a fire alarm going off at 3:00am this past weekend. That was a bit of a train wreck. Overnight parking was $22 flat. We ordered room service (breakfast ~ $50; Belgian Waffle, omlette, side of bacon, and a few other things...nothing to write home about, pretty standard issue hotel fare - would've liked to see something a little nice; waffle was cold).
The only thing that stood out to my wife and I was how slow and unaware the valet was. Other than that, perfect stay! Thanks -
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio