“Great choice when flying from Cleveland”

Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel
Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Fonthill, Ontario
“Great choice when flying from Cleveland”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Stayed here when flying early in morning from airport. Conveniently located at airport, very comfortable hotel, clean, nice breakfast, and quick shuttle service. Only draw back is cost of parking. One person previously mentioned $30 for 14 days - not sure how they got that good of a deal. I paid more for 8 days. Would probably stay again, but only after confirming parking costs (and tripadvisor ratings) of other nearby hotels first.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JoeFonthill
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Your comments are very important to us and I want to personally thank you for taking the time to assist us in improving our hotel and recognizing our staff by completing a review.

I have passed on your positive comments to our entire staff. I am pleased that we were able to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.

Our staff and I look forward to your next visit to the Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Overnight to catch early flight. Dated but sufficient. Bed was fabulous. Breakfast buffet ok

• Stayed March 2012
Your comments are very important to us and I want to personally thank you for taking the time to assist us in improving our hotel and recognizing our staff by completing this review.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The last night of my trip before returning home, had a great steak at the bar while watching the NBA-Allstar game.

The restaurant is very good and the people is friendly. The only issue might be the heat in the rooms which is a bit noisy at night.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I have not stayed at a Sheraton in quite some time but I will have to say I was very pleased. The Hotel is very clean and spacious. The staff is very friendly and they even offer a shuttle to anywhere within 5 miles. The airport shuttle is there upon demand and the bar and restaurant were good as well. Overall a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank SPYDER6857
Anthem, Arizona
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We stayed here for 1 night because we had an early flight out the next morning. The airport is right on Cleveland Hopkins Airport premises and the shuttle takes only minutes to get from the hotel right to airport terminal.
The hotel has had major renovations and is sleek, modern, clean and fabulous!
We had dinner at the Hemisphere of BBQ Quesidilla's which were very good and Yuengling on tap. Elegant but affordable dining. The quesidillas were only $10.95 and large portion for me. We also had the breakfast buffet in the morning which was around $12 but was very good.
They have an indoor pool which looked very nice and anyone swimming could see the Cleveland snow out of the window.
I would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends and to anyone wanting close accomodations to the airport. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to be close to Downtown Cleveland for business or pleasure. There are plenty of nice hotels closer to downtown for that.
I might add that despite it being close to the airport, it was quite as a mouse. There are no late night flights going in or out so sleeping was not a problem.
I wished I had taken pictures!
Hope this review helps.
Safe travels!
/Scarlett329

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank scarlett329

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Overnight stays at airports are seldom fun, so rather than taking a shuttle or taxi to a nearby hotel, my first choice is to find one that is connected to the terminal or is within walking distance. The Cleveland Sheraton isn't physically attached to the terminal, but has the next best thing: a dedicated reception desk located in the arrivals level that will check you in and call a shuttle for the short drive to the hotel (the distance is walkable in decent weather). The hotel lobby looks reasonably new and contemporary, and has some nice touches, including several large chess-boards sprinkled around. The rooms are acceptable if somewhat bland, and the level of service was good. Recommended.

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank Architectandmusician
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We stayed here during a lay over in Cleveland. It wasn't bad..wasn't great either. The work out area was really nice though.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fran B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
1.9 km away
1.8 km away
Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
5.1 km away
Hampton Inn North Olmsted Cleveland Airport

Been to Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!