“Average pizza great location”
Review of Mio's Clifton

Mio's Clifton
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed May 20, 2015

Got their stuffed pizza which is their specialty and would say it was good but not great and may have been slightly undercooked but was still ok.
Had typical pizza pub selection of sandwiches and various pizza choices which I would try next time as opposed to stuffed style which was not worth extra price. Decent selection of beer on tap. Service was good although I would suggest a sign saying to seat yourself as everyone who came in was not sure as what to do and staff was slow to tell they to just have a seat. The location is across from Bogarts so is very convenient for concertgoers like myself and would eat their again if I go to Bogarts just because of how close it is.
Overall decent pizza which I would not drive out of my way to eat but if doing something in that area I would give anouther try.

Date of visit: May 2015