“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Mio's Clifton

Mio's Clifton
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

In town with grandchildren and stayed down the street at the Hampton Inn. Easy to find parking at lunchtime. We ordered the Calzones which were excellent and pizza for the little ones. One grandson enjoyed his pizza so much he had ear-to-ear sauce on his face to match his grin. He is a picky eater so we were thrilled. Staff was very attentive and helpful. We will be back on our next visit

Reviewed December 27, 2016

Walking down from the Hampton Inn & Suites, I was looking for a good place to eat, have a brew and watch Monday Night Football. I'm not sure what drew me to Mio's, but maybe it was the wing special.
The bartender was friendly and provided great service and suggestions. They had some drink specials. I was sticking to some local craft brews while watching the game. I needed to check out the Buffalo Wings which were cheap and good. In addition, I checked out their personal pizza. It was pretty darn good. The pizza was a good cross between a New York Style or Trenton Tomato Pie and a Chicago style. Odd as it may seem. Had a nice crust, but wasn't thin. It was cheesy and saucy at the same time. Nice job!

Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

Seriously - easily one of the ten best pizzas I've ever eaten. Also, a great pregame place within walking distance of Fifth-Thirds Arena.

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

I was staying at the Hampton Inn right down the road and walked down looking to grab a bite and a beer. It was definitely worth it, I had a small pizza with the veggies I like and it was excellent. I ordered a glass of the Ryesing Up Saison to go with it and enjoyed that too. If you like craft beer there's plenty of selections to choice from. The staff was also very nice and very helpful.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

Dinner before a concert, local pizza joint in the heart of Clifton. Calzones were huge and small pizza is perfect size for one person....Wide selection of beer on tap and full bar service as well. A few TVS around the walls for sports as well. Great service and staff.......