“Good pizza”
Review of Mio's Clifton

Mio's Clifton
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

This was a great place for pizza and beer. We got mozzarella sticks that were a little overpriced ($7 for 6). We got a large pepperoni pizza that had plenty of toppings and a thinner crust-very good. The calzone was fantastic. Service was a bit in the slow side but to be fair there was only one waitress. We will be returning for another family night.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed July 13, 2017

The pizza is always excellent here, very tasty, my favorite is the Virginia Barbecue chicken, delish, hubby's fave is their meat feast . The place is always busy but the servers are friendly and helpful. We visted before the last FCC game and the atmosphere was fantastic. Service was a little slower than usual but they were extremely busy so it was somewhat expected. Great pizza and atmosphere are always winners for me .

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2017

The food here is always good! The service always friendly! We Had a graduation party (appx 40 people) in the upstairs party room and it was fantastic! Kelly is a joy to work with on planning! From food choices to drink choices and timing of everything the staff at Mios Rocked! A great time was had by all! Thanks Mios!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

In town with grandchildren and stayed down the street at the Hampton Inn. Easy to find parking at lunchtime. We ordered the Calzones which were excellent and pizza for the little ones. One grandson enjoyed his pizza so much he had ear-to-ear sauce on his face to match his grin. He is a picky eater so we were thrilled. Staff was very attentive and helpful. We will be back on our next visit

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 27, 2016

Walking down from the Hampton Inn & Suites, I was looking for a good place to eat, have a brew and watch Monday Night Football. I'm not sure what drew me to Mio's, but maybe it was the wing special.
The bartender was friendly and provided great service and suggestions. They had some drink specials. I was sticking to some local craft brews while watching the game. I needed to check out the Buffalo Wings which were cheap and good. In addition, I checked out their personal pizza. It was pretty darn good. The pizza was a good cross between a New York Style or Trenton Tomato Pie and a Chicago style. Odd as it may seem. Had a nice crust, but wasn't thin. It was cheesy and saucy at the same time. Nice job!

Date of visit: December 2016