US$81
US$194
US$177
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$90
Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hilton.com
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$108
US$100
US$90
Red Roof
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat hotelohio stateroom was cleanbob evansshuttle servicefront desk staffbusiness centerfree breakfastwould stay here againeasy accessi highly recommend this hotelnice stayparking lotchecking inhot tubbusiness triposu
Reviewed April 16, 2010

No issues to report. Great location for our business plans. Staff were very friendly. If business took be back, I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2009

We stayed here for one night. Room and hotel were clean and the staff was nice. The workout room was small but still got a god workout. I would stay at this location again. If you like HGI hotels you shoul like this one also.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I stay at the hotel every time I come to work at OSU. It is close to campus and within walking distance to several good restaurants, the best being the Mexican place in the same parking lot. The draw backs are the price, a little high, and no free breakfast or even coffee for that matter. The business center is great for the business traveler. I would not stay here if I was with my family, it is much more business oriented.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Stayed at HGI for 3 weeks in mid July-early Aug. Overall, this is a well run property, clean, and reliable. The location is wonderful, only a few minutes to OSU and downtown Columbus. There're several dining options within walking distance from the hotel including fast food and chain restaurants. The business center is accessible 24/7 and is free of charge. There's a laundary room with a washer and dryer which I found very convenient.

Management was very welcoming from the initial call right thru check out. The young men and women who staffed the front desk were always helpful and eager to assist. I did communicate with sales (Kate) and she couldn't be more welcoming. Great customer service!

I agree with the previous reviewers, the beds weren't particularily comfortable. I must also add that the AC unit in the room is very loud and could be a problem for light sleepers.

The breakfast offered at $9 isn't really worth the money, go to Bob Evans across the parking lot for a better deal. I have to say that the hotel offered free delicious cookies almost every other day!

I would definitely recommend this property and would certainly come back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2009

This is your standard Hilton Garden - well-run; clean; nice middle-of-the-road hotel; average breakfast'; reliable; cookie-cutter- relatively the same as the Courtyards and the Fairfields. It is OK but ----- One BIG difference - this one has a special type of bed that the written material claims will "conform to your body's shape and sleeping style" - (reminded me of those vibrating beds from the 1950's that you put a quarter in the slot and it vibrated for a half hour, allegedly giving you a great massage) -- the problem was all three of us had sore backs the next day and we are certain it was these beds. I have stayed in at least 10 other Hilton Garden Inns over the past year (I am a Hilton Gold member) and none of them have these beds. I hope this hotel will consider replacing them with standard beds. If that was done, I would reconsider staying here.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business